Kramer VA-10 RGB Cable Delay Corrector
This VA-10 from Kramer Electronics has been designed to corrects delay signals in long RGB and twisted pair cable runs. The converter features individual R,G and B skew adjustments for correcting those video errors which are seen as mis-convergance on the display in analog or twisted pair applicationsNOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer VA-10 RGB Cable Delay Corrector Features:
- Control - R, G, & B delay (skew) adjustments.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side_by_side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK_3T rack adapter.
Why not buy this Buy Kramer VA-10 RGB Cable Delay Corrector today?
Kramer VA-10 RGB Cable Delay Corrector Specifications:
- Input:1 Analog Red, Green, Blue Input Signals _ 0.7vpp/75_, H & V Sync, Ttl Level, On A 15_pin Hd (F) Connector.
- Output: 1 Analog Red, Green, Blue Output Signals _ 0.7vpp/75_, H & V Sync, Ttl Level, On A 15_pin Hd (F) Connector.
- Max. Output Level:1vpp.
- Resolution: up To Uxga.
- Diff. Gain: 0.8%.
- Diff. Phase:0.7deg.
- S/N Ratio: 71db.
- Controls: Delay Control Via 3 (Rgb) Trimmers, 0 To 62ns.
- Coupling: ac.
- Power Consumption:12v Dc, 150ma.
- Dimensions: 12cm X 7.5cm X 2.5cm (4.7 X 2.95 X 0.98) W, D, H.
- Weight: 0.3kg (0.67 lbs) Approx.
- Accessories: Power Supply, Mounting Bracket.
- Options:rk_3t 19 Rack Adapter.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VA-10 RGB Cable Delay Corrector or Call 800-841-9238