Kramer Electronics introduces this high-performance and innovative TR-3 isolator for composite and stereo audio channels. One of the primary functions of this unit is to provide perfect isolation between the devices thus eliminating disturbances, ground loops, video hum and DC offsets which can affect your picture quality.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Most of its uses can be seen on places where large display systems, projectors and monitors are required, video field production sessions, hospital and some other critical applications etc.
Kramer TR-3 Composite Video Balanced Stereo Audio Isolation Transformer Features:
- Video Bandwidth - <10KHz to 5.8MHz (-3dB).
- Audio S/N Ratio - -83dBu @ +4dBu @ 1000Hz.
- Audio & Video Input & Output External Ground Terminals.
- Audio & Video Grounding Options - dip switch selectable.
- Passive - No Power Required.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3TR rack adapter.
- Weight: 0.75 lbs.
Why not buy this Buy Kramer TR-3 Composite Video Balanced Stereo Audio Isolation Transformer today?
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer TR-3 Composite Video Balanced Stereo Audio Isolation Transformer or Call 800-841-9238