The TR-1A is a high performance Audio isolation transformer for Balanced mono Audio signals. It provides complete isolation between devices thus eliminating hum, ground loops and DC offsets which can degrade the Audio quality.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer TR-1A Balanced Mono Audio Isolation Transformer Features:
- S/N Ratio - -83dBu @ +4dBu @ 1000Hz
- External Input & Output Ground Terminals
- Grounding Options - dip switch selectable
- Passive - No Power Required
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
Why not buy this Kramer TR-1A Balanced Mono Audio Isolation Transformer today?
Kramer TR-1A Balanced Mono Audio Isolation Transformer Specifications:
- INPUTS: 1 balanced audio +4dBu/600_ on a detachable terminal block;
- OUTPUTS: 1 balanced audio +4dBu/600_ on a detachable terminal block;
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: AUDIO: +26dBu
- BANDWIDTH (-3DB): AUDIO: 20Hz to 20kHz
- S/N RATIO: AUDIO: -83dBu @+4dBu/1000Hz.
- CONTROLS: Dipswitches to connect to chassis
- COUPLING: AUDIO: Transformer
- AUDIO THD + NOISE: < 0.025% @+4dBu/1000Hz.
- DIMENSIONS: 12.1cm x 7.2cm x 3cm (4.77 x 2.85 x 1.2) W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.34kg (0.75lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Mounting brackets
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer TR-1A Balanced Mono Audio Isolation Transformer or Call 800-841-9238