The TP-45 and TP-46 are a twisted pair transmitter and receiver for component video (YUV) or computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo audio or S/PDIF audio signals. The TP-45 transmitter converts an audio and video to a twisted pair signal and the TP-46 converts the twisted pair signal back into an audio and video signals.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer TP-46 VGA and YUV Plus Audio TP Transmitter (TP Loop Input) Applications:
- Presentation and multimedia applications
- Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores
- Security and military applications
Kramer TP-46 VGA and YUV Plus Audio TP Transmitter (TP Loop Input) Features:
- Paired Receivers: TP-46
- Resolution - Up to UGXA (15-Pin HD) and 1080p (Component).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Level (Gain) & EQ (Peaking) Controls (TP-46).
- Sync Polarity Settings (TP-46) - H & V switches for improved HDTV compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- Power ConnectT System - Only one unit in a system, either the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source.
- Link LED (TP-46) - Indicated the receiver is receiving a signal.
- System Range - Up to 100 meters (330').
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) such as CAT5.
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
Why not buy this Kramer TP-46 VGA and YUV Plus Audio TP Transmitter (TP Loop Input) today?
Kramer TP-46 VGA and YUV Plus Audio TP Transmitter (TP Loop Input) Specifications:
- INPUTS: 1 VGA/UXGA 1Vpp/75? on an HD15 connector; 1 component 1Vpp/75? (Y,Pb,Pr) on 3 RCA connectors; 1 Stereo analog audio, 0dBu/50k?, 0.5V/75?, on a 3.5mm jack; 1 digital S/PDIF audio on an RCA connector
- OUTPUTS: 1 CAT-5 line Out on an RJ-45 connector (video/audio)
- VIDEO MAX. INPUT LEVEL: VGA: 1.2Vpp on 75?, DC coupling; Y,Pb,Pr: 1.05Vpp on 75?, AC coupling
- RETURN LOSS: -18dB
- VIDEO MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: VGA: 1.5Vpp on 75?, DC coupling; Y,Pb,Pr: 1.25Vpp on 75?, DC coupling
- RESOLUTION: Up to UXGA; 1080p
- VIDEO S/N RATIO: 60dB RMS unweighted; 69dB RMS @5MHz weighted
- K-FACTOR: 0.2% @ optimal equalization
- ISOLATION (CROSSTALK): -43dB @ 5MHz
- MAX. INPUT LEVEL ANALOG AUDIO: 4dBu on 50k?, AC coupling
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL ANALOG AUDIO: 4dBu on 1k?, DC coupling
- AUDIO BANDWIDTH: 20Hz to 20kHz, @ 0dBu
- TND+NOISE: 0.33% @ 0dBu @ 1kHz
- MAX. INPUT LEVEL S/PDIF: 1Vpp on 75?, AC coupling
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL S/PDIF: 0.7Vpp on 75?, AC coupling
- SAMPLE RATE CONVERSION: 48kHz
- RESOLUTION CONVERSION: 24 bits
- POWER SOURCE: 12VDC, 140mA
- DIMENSIONS: 12 cm x 7.15 cm x 2.76 cm (4.7" x 2.81" 1.09", W, D, H)
- WEIGHT: 0.3 kg (0.67 lbs.) approx
- ACCESSORIES: Power Supply
- Weight: 0.67 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer TP-46 VGA and YUV Plus Audio TP Transmitter (TP Loop Input) or Call 800-841-9238