The TP-41 and TP-42 are a twisted pair transmitter and receiver for component video (YUV) and S/PDIF audio signals. The TP-41 transmitter converts component video (YUV) and S/PDIF audio signals into a twisted pair signal and the TP-42 converts the twisted pair signal back into a component video (YUV) and S/PDIF audio signals.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer TP-42 Component S/PDIF Line Receiver Features:
- Bandwidth - 57MHz (- 3dB).
- Twisted Pair Connectors - RJ-45 connector.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls (TP-41/TP-42).
- System Range - Up to 100 meters (> 300').
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) such as CAT5.
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions
Why not buy this Kramer TP-42 Component S/PDIF Line Receiver today?
Kramer TP-42 Component S/PDIF Line Receiver Specifications:
- INPUTS: 1 RJ-45 CAT-5 shielded connector (Line In)
- OUTPUTS: 1 set of component video (Y, U, V) on RCA connectors 1 S/PDIF (digital audio) on an RCA connector
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: Video: 2.1Vpp.
- BANDWIDTH (- 3DB): Video: 30MHz, fully loaded.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.15%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.68Deg.
- K-FACTOR: 0.8%.
- S/N RATIO: Video: 78dB. AUDIO: 78.4dB
- CROSSTALK (ALL HOSTILE): Video: _ 55dB. AUDIO: _50.5dB
- CONTROLS: YUV level: _ 0.7dB to + 0.8dB. YUV equalization: 0 to + 7.5dB. S/PDIF level: _ 0.5dB to + 1.2dB. S/PDIF equalization: 0 to + 7.8dB.
- COUPLING: DC.
- POWER SOURCE: 12VDC, 82mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.7 x 2.95 0.98, W, D, H).
- WEIGHT: 0.3kg (0.67lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power Supply.
- Weight: 2 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer TP-42 Component S/PDIF Line Receiver or Call 800-841-9238