The TP-205A distribution amplifier from Kramer is ideally designed for computer graphics video signals having resolutions up to UXGA, stereo or S/PDIF audio signals and RS-232 signals. It accepts a single set of inputs and outputs five twisted pair signals to compatible receivers.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
This unit features great use in presentation, multimedia, long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores applications.
Kramer TP-205A Twisted Pair Transmitter and Distribution Amplifier Features:
- HDTV Compatible.
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved HDTV compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft).
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Desktop Size - Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side_by_side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK_1 adapter.
Why not buy this Kramer TP-205A Twisted Pair Transmitter and Distribution Amplifier today?
Kramer TP-205A Twisted Pair Transmitter and Distribution Amplifier Specifications:
- Inputs: 1 VGA/UXGA with loop on 15_pin HD connectors, 1 unbalanced stereo audio with loop on 3.5mm mini jacks, 1 S/PDIF with loop on RCA connectors.
- Outputs: 5 twisted pairs on RJ_45 connectors.
- Max. Output Level: Video: 1V; Audio: 2.3V.
- Max. Resolution: WUXGA & 1080p.
- Bandwidth (-3DB): Audio: 20Hz to 20kHz @0.5dB
- S/N Ratio: Audio: >80dB.
- Total Audio Gain: Analog to analog: 0dB; Analog to S/PDIF: 12dBFS.
- Audio THD+N: <0.01%.
- Power Consumption: 12V DC, 2A.
- Dimensions: 21.46cm x 16.25cm x 4.36cm (8.45" x 6.4" x 1.72") W, D, H.
- Weight: 1.2kg (2.65 lbs) approx.
- Accessories: Power supply.
- Options: RK_1 19" rack adapter.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer TP-205A Twisted Pair Transmitter and Distribution Amplifier or Call 800-841-9238