The TP-202 is a twisted pair branching receiver for computer graphics video signals with resolutions VGA up to UXGA and higher or HDTV signals. It takes a twisted pair signal and converts it into a computer graphics video signal or HDTV signal available on two 15-pin HD outputs and simultaneously re-transmits the original twisted pair signal to another compatible receiver.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Paired Receivers: PT-120, TP-105, TP-120, TP-202, VP-5R Paired transmitters: PT-110, TP-102HD, TP-104, TP-105, TP-112HD, TP-114, TP-210, VP-12N, VP-12NHD, VP-200XLT, VP-23N, VP-23RC, VP-300T, VP-5T, VP-6A, TP-202, VP-200XLTHD
Kramer TP-202 XGA and HDTV over Twisted Pair Branching Receiver Applications:
- Presentation and multimedia applications
- Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores
Kramer TP-202 XGA and HDTV over Twisted Pair Branching Receiver Features:
- Resolution - Up to UXGA
- HDTV Compatible - Up to 1080p
- Power Connect System - Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source.
- Long System Range - Up to 50 meters (150'). Greater distances possible depending on signal resolution and cable.
- Cable Type - Uses UTP (unshielded twisted pair) cable such as CAT5.
- Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved display compatibility.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls - Recessed to prevent unintentional adjustment.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
Why not buy this Kramer TP-202 XGA and HDTV over Twisted Pair Branching Receiver today?
Kramer TP-202 XGA and HDTV over Twisted Pair Branching Receiver Specifications:
- INPUTS: 1 CAT5 LINE IN on an RJ-45 connector
- OUTPUTS: 1 CAT5 LINE OUT on an RJ-45 connector 2 XGA on HD15F connectors
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 1.5Vpp
- RESOLUTION: Up to UXGA, up to 1080p
- DIFF. GAIN (Pair): 2.8%
- DIFF. PHASE (Pair): 0.2
- K-FACTOR: 0.1%
- S/N RATIO: 69.2dB @5MHz
- CONTROLS: Level: -9.6dB to +2.3dB; Equalization: 0dB to 36.3dB @50MHz
- COUPLING: Receiver section: DC, looping section: AC
- POWER SOURCE: 12V, 525mA maximum current
- DIMENSIONS: 12.1cm x 7.18cm x 2.42cm (4.76" x 2.83" x 0.95"), W, D, H
- WEIGHT: 0.3 kg. (0.67 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply.
- Weight: 0.67 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer TP-202 XGA and HDTV over Twisted Pair Branching Receiver or Call 800-841-9238