The Kramer TP-100/TP-200 is a sophisticated, extendable and a branching set of VGA/XGA-to-Twisted Pair Transmitter and Receiver.
The TP-100, the transmitter, has a looping XGA input, ID bit control and two CAT5 outputs, each with its own cable E.Q., control, allowing it to send signals to two different locations simultaneously. It offers cable equalization and signal amplification of the VGA/XGA signal, up to distances exceeding 300 ft. (100 meters) using simple CAT5 unshielded wire (UTP).
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The TP-200 receives the CAT5 signal, decodes it simultane-ously to three XGA HD15 outputs (DA operation) and relays the input to the next receiver (transceiver operation). It provides two independent, front panel accessible EQ. controls - one for the decoded XGA signal and one for the signal re-transmitted to the next receiver.
Both machines are desktop, half 19", size, so that the two machines can be mounted side by side in a 19" 1U high rack adapter. The input looping capability of the TP-100 and the transceiving ability of the TP-200, create a multimode XGA/CAT5 distribution system.
The TP-100 and TP-200 are a branching twisted pair transmitter and receiver for computer graphics video signals. The TP-100 transmitter will convert a computer graphics video signal into 2 twisted pair output signals and each TP-200 receiver will convert a twisted pair signal back into three identical computer graphics video signals.
Kramer TP-200 VGA/XGA Twisted Pair Branching Receiver Features:
- Resolution: Up to UXGA HDTV Compatible.
- Twisted Pair Inputs/Outputs - RJ-45.
- Branching Outputs - 2 Twisted Pair (TP-100) and 3 Computer Graphics (TP-200).
- Looping Input (TP-100).
- Selectable Input Signal Termination (TP-100).
- ID Bit Control (TP-100).
- EQ (Peaking) Controls (TP-100/TP-200).
- System Range - Up to 100 meters (320).
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) such as CAT5.
- H/V Stabilizing Circuitry.
- Desktop Size - Compact size. Two units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-80 adapter.
Why not buy this Kramer TP-200 VGA/XGA Twisted Pair Branching Receiver today?
Kramer TP-200 VGA/XGA Twisted Pair Branching Receiver Specifications:
- INPUTS: 1XGA input on an HD15F connector; 1XGA loop on an HD15F connector.
- OUTPUTS: 2 UTP CAT5 connector (Line 1 OUT; Line 2 OUT).
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 1.5Vpp / 75_.
- DIFF. GAIN (PAIR): 0.23% (optimum).
- DIFF. PHASE (PAIR): 0.19Deg (optimum).
- K-FACTOR (PAIR): < 0.5% (optimum).
- S/N RATIO (PAIR): 70dB.
- RESOLUTION: Up to UXGA.
- RANGE: Up too 150m with CAT5 UTP.
- CONTROLS: (30m): Line Out E.Q.: 0 to 7.8dB @ 20MHz.
- COUPLING: DC.
- POWER SOURCE: 230VAC, 50/60Hz. (115VAC, U.S.A) 13VA.
- DIMENSIONS: 22cm x 18cm x 4.5cm (8.6 x 7 x 1.8) W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 1.2kg. (2.65 lbs,) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power cords.
- OPTIONS: 19 rack adapters RK-80 (holds two units).
- Weight: 2 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer TP-200 VGA/XGA Twisted Pair Branching Receiver or Call 800-841-9238