The TP-123 and TP-124 are a twisted pair transmitter and receiver for computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo audio and RS-232 data signals. The TP-123 will convert computer graphics, audio, and RS-232 inputs to a twisted pair signal, and the TP-124 will convert the twisted pair signal back into computer graphics, audio and RS-232 data signals.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer TP-124 Computer Graphics Video Audio and Data Twisted Pair Receiver Features:
- Resolution - up to UXGA.
- Bandwidth - 350MHz (- 3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Twisted Pair Connectors - RJ-45 connectors.
- Audio Outputs - unbalanced Stereo and S/PDIF (24-bit 48kHz) simultaneously (TP-124).
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls (TP-124).
- System Range - Up to 100 meters (320_f). Greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable.
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect. System - Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or receiver, needs to be connected to a power source. All the system units must have Power Connect to use this feature.
- RS-232 Connect. System - The unit can send RS-232 commands on the twisted pair cable on top of the video signal. All the system units must have RS-232 Connect to use this feature.
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS. family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS- 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter. Additional rack adapters with other configurations are also available.
Why not buy this Kramer TP-124 Computer Graphics Video Audio and Data Twisted Pair Receiver today?
Kramer TP-124 Computer Graphics Video Audio and Data Twisted Pair Receiver Specifications:
- INPUTS: 1 RJ-45 OUT connector.
- OUTPUTS: Video: 1VGA/UXGA on an 15-Pin HD connector. Audio:
- 1 audio S/PDIF RCA connector. 1 audio ANALOG 3.5mm mini jack.
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: Video: 1V. Audio: 2.5V.
- COMMUNICATION: RS-232 on 2 PIN Terminal Block.
- CONTROLS: Level: _ 7.5dB to + 4.4dB,EQ.: 0dB to + 33dBm (130m) @ 50MHz..
- BANDWIDTH (- 3DB): XGA: 350MHz.. Audio: 20Hz _ 20kHz@0.5dB.
- S/N RATIO:AUDIO: Better than _ 80dB.
- TOTAL GAIN: Audio: Analog/analog: 0dB; Analog/SPDIF: _12dBFS.
- COUPLING: AC.
- TND+NAUDIO: < 0.01%.
- POWER SOURCE: 12VDC 60mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.7 x 2.95 x 0.98) W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.3kg (0.67lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply.
- Weight: 0.35 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer TP-124 Computer Graphics Video Audio and Data Twisted Pair Receiver or Call 800-841-9238