The TP-9 and TP-10 are a twisted pair transmitter and receiver set for composite or s-Video (Y/C) signals and unbalanced analog stereo or S/PDIF digital audio signals.
The TP-9 transmitter converts the video and audio to a twisted pair signal and the TP-10 converts the twisted pair signal back into video & audio signals.
Kramer KR-TP10 Composite or Y/C and (U) Audio - Twisted Pair Receiver Applications:
- Studios, airports, offices and hospitals
- ecurity and military applications
Kramer KR-TP10 Composite or Y/C and (U) Audio - Twisted Pair Receiver Features:
- Bandwidth - > 70MHz (-3db)
- Audio - S/PDIF or unbalanced analog
- IR Repeater - 2 IR emitter Outputs (TP-9) & 1 sensor (TP-10)
- Twisted Pair Input/Outputs - RJ-45 connector
- System Range - up to 100 meters (320')
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Level (Gain) & EQ (Peaking) Controls - TP-10
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLST family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions
Why not buy this Kramer KR-TP10 Composite or Y/C and (U) Audio - Twisted Pair Receiver today?
Kramer KR-TP10 Composite or Y/C and (U) Audio - Twisted Pair Receiver Specifications:
- INPUTS: 1 RJ-45 CAT-5 shielded connector (LINE IN)
- OUTPUTS: 1 composite video 1Vpp/75O on a BNC connector; 1 s-Video 1Vpp/75O [Y], 0.3Vpp/75O [C] on a 4p connector; 1 S/PDIF (digital audio) on an RCA connector; 1 audio (analog audio) <8dBu on a 3.5mm mini connector;
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: VIDEO: 2.6V; AUDIO: 4.6Vpp
- BANDWIDTH: VIDEO: >=70MHz/-3dB; AUDIO: 20Hz to 20kHz/0.1dB
- NON-LINEARITY: <0.05%
- DIFF. GAIN: <0.05%
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.09Deg
- S/N RATIO: VIDEO: >75dB RMS/5MHz weighted; AUDIO: >73dB
- AUDIO CONVERSION SAMPLE RATE: 48kHz
- AUDIO CONVERSION RESOLUTION: 24 bits
- POWER SOURCE: 12VDC, 82mA
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 6.95cm x 2.76cm (4.7" x 2.8" x 1.08") W, D, H
- ACCESSORIES: Power Supply, 3.5mm to IR Emitter Control Cable (C-A35/IRE-10)
- Weight: 1 lbs.
|Composite Video Balun w/Audio to 500'|
Price: $99.95Today's price: $64.95
(You Save: 35%)
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer KR-TP10 Composite or Y/C and (U) Audio - Twisted Pair Receiver or Call 800-841-9238