Now make your presentations and conference meetings interesting and effective with this high-performance multi-standard table mount pass-thru system from Kramer. This versatile device is specially designed to connect any device to the room's presentation system through a cable or passive interfaces. Its rugged and modular design helps you to adjust its operations as per your needs. It also allows user to store the cables inside the unit when they are not in use. TBUS-1 is easy to operate, simply press down it gently on the lid which activates its connectors for access and connection. For maximum connectivity it comes with a sturdy anodized aluminum enclosure, ultimately providing dependable and cost effective performance.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer TBUS-1 Table Mount Pass-Thru System Features:
- Cover - Manually opens & closes.
- Inner Frame - 6 different "TIAF" inner frame options are available that can accommodate a combination of up to 4 power sockets, 6 cable pass_through or connector inserts, 1 long insert and up to 3 Kramer Tools.
- Power Sockets - 8 different "TS" single and 8 dual power socket options are available to accommodate the power requirements worldwide.
- Power Cord - 8 different "C_AC" single power cords (and 3 "Y" power cords) for each power socket.
- Optional Accessories - TBUS Brackets, K_ABLE Box Cable Reels, Step_In Modules and Controllers are available.
- UL and CE Qualified.
- Connector Depth - Adjustable.
- Installation Requirement - Table cutout of 19.1cm x 15.2cm (7.51in x 5.98in).
- Dimensions - 20.5cm x 17cm x 13.2cm (8.1" x 6.7" x 5.2") W, D, H.
- Weight - TBUS_1A: 1.5kg (3.3 lbs) approx.; table clamps: 0.26kg (0.57 lbs); metal template: 0.125kg (0.28 lbs).
- Size - T-BUS
Why not buy this Buy Kramer TBUS-1 Table Mount Pass-Thru System today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer TBUS-1 Table Mount Pass-Thru System or Call 800-841-9238