The Kramer SP-11D is a broadcast-quality video processor with unique, powerful features - unmatched by any other processor available today. It not only functions as a ProcAmp, but also as a TBC, format-converter, and standard-converter. It can accept video in composite, Y/C, component (YUV or RGB/S) or SDI, and outputs all formats simultaneously. It will convert signals to any video standard, and the output can be genlocked to an external video reference.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Alternatively, it can synthesize its own timing to provide a full time-base-corrected (TBC) output. Full 10-bit digital processing is used throughout, providing the highest possible video quality. Control of the unit is via simple front-panel buttons and a 7-segment display, and also via RS-232. 16 non-volatile memory locations are available for saving the machine settings. ProcAmp features include contrast, brightness, sharpness and a full range of color control features - in both YUV and RGB colorspaces. Video delay, individual H- and V- delay and SCH phase are also adjustable. A screen splitter provides "before and after" comparison on the output monitor. The SP-11D is dependable, rugged, and fits in one vertical space of a standard 19" rack.
The SP-11D is a broadcast quality, video processor that functions as a proc-amp, a TBC, a format converter and a standards converter for composite video, s-Video (Y/C), RGB/component video (YUV or RGBS) and SDI video signals. The original and processed image can be viewed simultaneously with the split screen output enabled.
Kramer SP-11D Multistandard and Multiformat Video Processor Features:
- Bandwidth - 5MHz (- 0.5dB).
- Multi-Format - Selected input is simultaneously output as composite video, s-Video, component video (YUV or RGBS) and SDI.
- Mult-Standard - NTSC (18.104.22.168), PAL (B/D/G/H/I/M/N), & SECAM.
- Standards Conversion - Any input format and standard can be converted to any output format and standard.
- Proc Amp Control - Contrast, brightness, H/V sharpness, level/gain (R, G, B, RY, & B-Y).
- Time Base Corrector.
- Screen Splitter - Simultaneous display of original video and processed video on a single screen (adjustable).
- Timing Control - Video delay, H/V delay, & SCH phase.
- Switching Synchronization - Synchronize either to external reference or internal genlock sync generator.
- Looping Sync Input.
- Selectable Sync Signal Termination.
- Resolution - 10-bits.
- Memory Locations - Store 15 multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Control - Front Panel and RS-232.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Standard 19 Rack Mount Size - 1U.
Why not buy this Kramer SP-11D Multistandard and Multiformat Video Processor today?
Kramer SP-11D Multistandard and Multiformat Video Processor Specifications:
- CV INPUT/OUTPUT: 1Vpp/75_ on BNC connectors.
- S-VIDEO INPUT/OUTPUTS: 1Vpp/75_ (Y), 0.3Vpp/ 75_ on 4p connectors.
- COMPONENT INPUT/OUTPUT: Y/R-Y/B-Y (1Vpp/0.7Vpp/0.7Vpp)/ 75_ (or RGB/S) on BNC connectors.
- SDI INPUT/OUTPUT: SMPTE-259M, ITUR BT.601 on BNC connectors.
- GENLOCK INPUT: Looped 75_/Hi-Z on BNC connectors.
- VIDEO STANDARDS: PAL-B/D/G/H/I/M/N, NTSC-3.58/4.43, SECAM.
- DIGITAL RESOLUTION: 10 bit.
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH: 0.5dB to 5MHz.
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO: 60dB.
- K-FACTOR: 0.4%.
- DIFF. GAIN: 1% Deg.
- DIFF. PHASE: 1%.
- LUMA NON-LINEARITY: 1%.
- CHROMA/LUMA DELAY: < 15ns.
- MEMORY: Non-volatile memory for storage of 16 setups.
- CONTROLS: Front-panel and RS-232: Contrast, brightness, video gain, color, hue, H/V sharpness, SCH phase, delay, H/V shift; R, G, B, R-Y, B-Y level; screen splitter (process to bypass); freeze; panel lock.
- POWER SOURCE: Universal, 90-240VAC, 50/60Hz.
- DIMENSIONS: 19" 1U, rack-mountable.
- WEIGHT: 2.6kg. (5.7 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord, Null-modem adapter.
- Weight: 7 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer SP-11D Multistandard and Multiformat Video Processor or Call 800-841-9238