Kramer SP-10D Multi-Format Analog Video Processor/ProcAmp/TBC/Format & Standards Converter
The SP-10D is a broadcast quality, video processor that functions as a proc-amp, a TBC, a format converter and a standards converter for composite video, s-Video (Y/C), and RGB/component video (YUV or RGBS) video signals. The original and processed image can be viewed simultaneously with the split screen output enabled.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer SP-10D Multi-Format Analog Video Processor/ProcAmp/TBC/Format & Standards Converter Features:
- Bandwidth - 0.5dB @ 5MHz
- Multi-Format Capability - Selected input is simultaneously output as composite video, s-video, and component video (YUV or RGBS)
- Mult-Standard - NTSC 3.58/4.43, PAL-B/D/G/H/I/M/N, and SECAM
- Standards Conversion - The unit will convert any input video standard to any other video standard (NTSC 3.58/4.43, PAL-B/D/G/H/I/M/N, and SECAM).
- Proc Amp Features - Contrast, brightness, color, hue, H/V sharpness, level/gain (R, G, B, R-Y, & B-Y)
- Built-in Time Base Corrector
- Screen Splitter Feature- Simultaneous display of original video and processed video on a single screen (adjustable)
- Timing Controls - Video delay, H/V delay, & SCH phase
- Switching Synchronization Option - Synchronize either to external reference or internal genlock sync generator
- Looping Sync Input
- Selectable Sync Signal Termination
- 10 Bit Digital Processing
- Multiple Memory Locations - Store 16 multiple switches as presets (salvos) to be recalled and executed when needed
- Flexible Control Options - Front Panel and RS-232
- Front Panel Lockout
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC
- Standard 19
- Rack Mount Size - 1RU
Why not buy this Kramer SP-10D Multi-Format Analog Video Processor/ProcAmp/TBC/Format & Standards Converter today?