The Kramer Tools SG-6xl is a dual-input, high quality sync stabilizer designed to identify and correct missing or erroneous sync information in a video signal. It is especially useful with high generation tapes carrying time-code, close caption or Teletext information, or other VBI data which might interfere with image stability. Composite video and Y/C (S-Video) inputs & outputs and deals with stability problems in both formats. In many cases, the SG-6xl can replace or enhance the operation of a time base corrector. It automatically operates in PAL and NTSC. 4.7"W x 2.95"D x 0.98"H.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The SG-6xl is a sync stabilizer for composite video and s-Video (Y/C) signals. It identifies and corrects missing or erroneous syncs in a video signal.
Kramer SG-6XL Sync Stabilizer Feathers:
- Bandwidth - 26MHz (- 3dB).
- Level (Gain) Control.
- Multi-Standard - PAL and NTSC.
- Inputs - Composite video or s-Video (selectable).
- Outputs - Composite video and s-Video simultaneously.
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS family ocfompact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
Kramer SG-6XL Sync Stabilizer Specifications:
- INPUTS: 1 composite video 1Vpp/75_ on a BNC connector. 1 s-Video signal, 1Vpp/75_ (Y), 0.3Vpp/75_ (C) on a 4p connector.
- OUTPUTS: 1 composite video 1Vpp/75_ on a BNC connector.1 s-Video signal, 1Vpp/75_ (Y), 0.3Vpp/75_s (C) on a 4p connector.
- MAX. SIGNAL OUTPUT: 1.6Vpp/75_.
- BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 26 MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 1.1%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.97Deg.
- K-FACTOR: 0.05%.
- S/N RATIO: 74.8 dB.
- CROSSTALK: -49dB @ 5MHz.
- CONTROL: Level: -1.2 dB to + 2dB.
- COUPLING: AC.
- POWER SOURCE: 12 VDC 33mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.7 x 2.95 x 0.98, W, D, H.).
- WEIGHT: 0.3 kg. (0.66 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket.
- OPTIONS: VA-50P Power supply; 19 rack adapters RK-T1, RK-T3.
- Weight: 1 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer SG-6XL Sync Stabilizer today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer SG-6XL Sync Stabilizer or Call 800-841-9238