Expertly designed, the Kramer Multiple Picture-In-Picture Inserter & Quad Splitter is a high performance picture-in-picture inserters for up to 2,3,4 or 5 signals simultaneously. This device can also accept and process S-Video, component video and composite videos signals.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer Multiple Picture-In-Picture Inserter & Quad Splitter Features:
- Multi-Format - Each input can be either composite video, S-Video or component video
- High Resolution - Full 10 bit digital processing
- Picture-in-Picture Options
- Multi-Standard Operation - PAL, SECAM & NTSC compatible inputs
- Built-in Proc Amp - Brightness, contrast, and saturation for each input
- Memory Locations - Store 2 PIP presets which can be quickly recalled
- Dedicated Quad Output Mode- 4 quarter-screen images displayed simultaneously for both s-Video and composite video outputs (PIP-500)
- Digital Comb Filter - Adaptive comb filters for composite video to s-Video conversion
- Standard 19th Rack Mount Size - 1U for PIP-300 and 2U for the PIP-400 and PIP-500
- Flexible Control Options - Front Panel (with LCD and onscreen displays) and RS-232 (WindowsR-based control software is included)
- Power Supply - 90-240V AC
- Weight: 10 lbs.
Why not buy this Buy Kramer Multiple Picture-In-Picture Inserter & Quad Splitter today?
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer Multiple Picture-In-Picture Inserter & Quad Splitter or Call 800-841-9238