The FC-4002 is a high performance broadcast quality, universal video transcoder for analog video signals. It converts a composite video, s-Video (Y/C), component video (RGB/S) to either component or composite and s-Video (Y/C) video signals.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer FC-4002 High Performance Broadcast Quality Universal Video Transcoder for Analog Video Signals Features:
- Bandwidth - 0.5dB to 5MHz (-3dB).
- Decoding Options Based on Signal Standard - Decoding of 525 line signals to NTSC 3.58 or NTSC 4.43 and 625 lines to PAL-B/M/N & SECAM
- Looping Analog Sync Input
- Freeze Frame
- Control Options - Front panel, RS-232, & dip switches
- Selectable Sync Signal Termination
- Built-in Time Base Corrector - Stabilizes video sources with unstable sync.
- Timing Controls - SCH phase & sync phase
- Front Panel Lockout
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1U
Why not buy this Kramer FC-4002 High Performance Broadcast Quality Universal Video Transcoder for Analog Video Signals today?
Kramer FC-4002 High Performance Broadcast Quality Universal Video Transcoder for Analog Video Signals Specifications:
- INPUTS: 1 composite video - 1Vpp / 75_ on a BNC connector; 1 YC - 1Vpp/75_ (Y), 0.3Vpp/75_ on a 4p connector; 1 component - Y/R-Y/B-Y (1Vpp/0.7Vpp/0.7Vpp) /75_ (or RGB/S) on BNC connectors; 1 SYNC (Genlock): Looped 75_ / Hi-Z on BNC connectors.
- OUTPUTS: 1 composite video on a BNC connector 1Vpp/75__ 1 YC video on 2 BNC connectors: Y 1Vpp/75_ , and C 0.3Vpp/75__ 1 component or RGB/S video on BNC connectors. 1Vpp/0.7Vpp/0.7Vpp/75__ 1 SYNC on a BNC connector
- VIDEO STANDARDS: PAL-B/D/G/H/I/M/N, NTSC-3.58/4.43, SECAM DIGITAL
- RESOLUTION: 10 bits
- BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 0.5dB to 5MHz, Fully Loaded
- DIFF. GAIN: 1%
- DIFF. PHASE: 1%
- K-FACTOR: 1%
- S/N RATIO: 63dB
- LUMA NONLINEARITY: 1%
- CHROMA / LUMA
- DELAY: 1ns
- CONTROLS: Front-panel and RS-232; SCH phase, SYNC phase, H shift, freeze, panel lock
- POWER SOURCE: 230VAC, 50/60Hz (115VAC, USA), 14VA
- DIMENSIONS: 19 inch (W), 7 inch (D), 1U (H) rack mountable.
- WEIGHT: 2.6kg (5.7lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord, Null-modem Adapter
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer FC-4002 Universal Video Transcoder for Analog Video Signals or Call 800-841-9238