Kramer 710 S-Video Receiver
The Twisted Pair series are used in pairs (transmitter & receiver) for transmitting video & audio over long distances using twisted pair wire. Termination switches allows several receivers to be looped through on the same line (one transmitter - several receivers). User controlled Gain & HF compensation are standard. Best for distances up to 200 meters. At shorter distances, they provide closer to broadcast level performance.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
S-Video over Twisted Pair Transmitter & Receiver The 709 and 710 are a twisted pair transmitter and receiver for s-Video (Y/C) signals. The 709 transmitter converts an s-Video (Y/C) signal into a twisted pair signal and the 710 receiver converts the twisted pair signal back into an s-Video (Y/C) signal.
Kramer 710 S-Video Receiver Features:
- Bandwidth - 8.4MHz (- 3dB) at 200 meters.
- Twisted Pair Input/Outputs - Terminal Block Connector.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls (709/710).
- Looping Input (710).
- Selectable Input Signal Termination (710).
- System Range - Up to 100 meters (320).
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) such as CAT5.
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS family ocfompact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
Why not buy this Kramer 710 S-Video Receiver today?