The Twisted Pair series are used in pairs (transmitter & receiver) for transmitting video & audio over long distances using twisted pair wire. Termination switches allows several receivers to be looped through on the same line (one transmitter - several receivers). User controlled Gain & HF compensation are standard. Best for distances up to 200 meters. At shorter distances, they provide closer to broadcast level performance.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
s-Video over Twisted Pair Transmitter & Receiver The 709 and 710 are a twisted pair transmitter and receiver for s-Video (Y/C) signals. The 709 transmitter converts an s-Video (Y/C) signal into a twisted pair signal and the 710 receiver converts the twisted pair signal back into an s-Video (Y/C) signal.
Kramer 709 S-Video Transmitter Features:
- Bandwidth - 8.4MHz (- 3dB) at 200 meters.
- Twisted Pair Input/Outputs - Terminal Block Connector.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls (709/710).
- Looping Input (710).
- Selectable Input Signal Termination (710).
- System Range - Up to 100 meters (320).
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) such as CAT5.
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS family ocfompact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
Why not buy this Kramer 709 S-Video Transmitter today?
Kramer 709 S-Video Transmitter Specifications:
- INPUTS: s-Video, 1Vpp/75_ (Y), 0.3Vpp/75_ (C) on a 4p connector.
- OUTPUTS: 4-pin terminal block.
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 8.4 MHz, (Y) at 100m.
- GAIN RANGE: - 2.4 to + 6.5 dB (Y), - 2.7 to 15.6 dB, (EQ.), - 5.8 to +7.8 dB (C).
- NON-LINEARITY: 0.07%.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.04%.
- VIDEO S/N RATIO: Better than 60dB.
- POWER SOURCE: 12 VDC 40mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.7 x 2.95 x 0.98, W, D, H.).
- WEIGHT: 0.26 kg. (0.58 lbs.) Approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket
- OPTIONS: Model VA-50P power supply with six 12VDC outlets.
- RK-T1, RK-T3, 19 rack adapters.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer 709 S-Video Transmitter or Call 800-841-9238