The Twisted Pair series are used in pairs (transmitter & receiver) for transmitting video & audio over long distances using twisted pair wire. Termination switches allows several receivers to be looped through on the same line (one transmitter - several receivers). User controlled Gain & HF compensation are standard. Best for distances up to 200 meters. At shorter distances, they provide closer to broadcast level performance.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Composite Video & Audio over Twisted Pair Transmitter & Receiver The 707 and 708 are a twisted pair transmitter and receiver for composite video and unbalanced mono audio signals. The 707 transmitter converts a composite video and audio signal to a twisted pair signal and the 708 receiver converts the twisted pair signal back into composite video and audio signals.
Kramer 708 Video & Audio Twisted Pair Receiver Features:
- Bandwidth - 58MHz (- 3dB) at 400 Meters.
- Twisted Pair Connectors - RJ-11 (phone).
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls (708).
- Looping Input (708).
- Selectable Input Signal Termination (708).
- Audio Input Level (707) - Line or condenser mic (selectable).
- INV Polarity Switch (708) - Inverts the incoming polarity.
- System Range - Up to 1000 meters (3200).
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) such as CAT5.
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS family ocfompact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
Why not buy this Kramer 708 Video & Audio Twisted Pair Receiver today?
Kramer 708 Video & Audio Twisted Pair Receiver Specifications:
- INPUTS: 1 composite video, 1Vpp/75_, on a BNC connector. 1 audio, 1mV-2V/33k. on an RCA connector.
- OUTPUTS: 1 balanced, 150_ on a 6/4 standard telephone socket.
- BANDWIDTH (PAIR): Video: 58MHz; Audio: 30kHz at 30 meters without lightening arrestors.
- NON-LINEARITY (PAIR): Less 0.2% at short distances.
- DIFF. GAIN (PAIR): 0.41%.
- DIFF. PHASE (PAIR): 0.3 Deg.
- K-FACTOR (@ 20M, PAIR): 0.1%.
- S/N RATIO (PAIR): 72 dB.
- CONTROLS: Video Gain: -1.8 /+ 2.3dB, EQ above 2.5 MHz 0 / 16dB, Audio: 0 / 52dB. 707: Condenser Mic Power.
- 708: loop termination, signal invert.
- POWER SOURCE: 12 VDC 40mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.7 x 2.95 x 0.98, W, D, H.)
- WEIGHT: 0.28 kg. (0.62 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket.
- OPTIONS: Model VA-50P power supply with six 12VDC outlets.
- RK-T1, RK-T3, 19 rack adapters.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer 708 Video & Audio Twisted Pair Receiver or Call 800-841-9238