Kramer 708 Video & Audio Twisted Pair Receiver
The Twisted Pair series are used in pairs (transmitter & receiver) for transmitting video & audio over long distances using twisted pair wire. Termination switches allows several receivers to be looped through on the same line (one transmitter - several receivers). User controlled Gain & HF compensation are standard. Best for distances up to 200 meters. At shorter distances, they provide closer to broadcast level performance.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Composite Video & Audio over Twisted Pair Transmitter & Receiver
The 707 and 708 are a twisted pair transmitter and receiver for composite video and unbalanced mono audio signals. The 707 transmitter converts a composite video and audio signal to a twisted pair signal and the 708 receiver converts the twisted pair signal back into composite video and audio signals.
Kramer 708 Video & Audio Twisted Pair Receiver Features:
- Bandwidth - 58MHz (- 3dB) at 400 Meters.
- Twisted Pair Connectors - RJ-11 (phone).
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls (708).
- Looping Input (708).
- Selectable Input Signal Termination (708).
- Audio Input Level (707) - Line or condenser mic (selectable).
- INV Polarity Switch (708) - Inverts the incoming polarity.
- System Range - Up to 1000 meters (3200).
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) such as CAT5.
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS family ocfompact, high quality
and cost effective solutions.
Why not buy this Kramer 708 Video & Audio Twisted Pair Receiver today?