The Twisted Pair series are used in pairs (transmitter & receiver) for transmitting video & audio over long distances using twisted pair wire. Termination switches allows several receivers to be looped through on the same line (one transmitter - several receivers). User controlled Gain & HF compensation are standard. Best for distances up to 200 meters. At shorter distances, they provide closer to broadcast level performance.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Composite Video over Twisted Pair Branching Transmitter & Receiver The 705xl and 706xl are a twisted pair transmitter and receiver for composite video signals. The 705xl transmitter converts a composite video signal to two twisted pair signals and the 706xl receiver converts the twisted pair signals back into two composite video signals
Kramer 706XL Composite Video Twisted Pair Receiver Features:
- Bandwidth - 12MHz (- 3dB) at 300 meters (960).
- Twisted Pair Input/Outputs - Terminal Block Connector.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls (705xl/706xl).
- Looping Input (705xl/706xl).
- Selectable Input Signal Termination (705xl/706xl).
- System Range - Up to 1000 meters (3200).
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) such as CAT5.
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS fami loyf compact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
Why not buy this Kramer 706XL Composite Video Twisted Pair Receiver today?
Kramer 706XL Composite Video Twisted Pair Receiver Specifications:
- INPUTS: 1 composite video 1Vpp/75_ on a BNC connector_ 1 Loop 1Vpp/75_ on a BNC connector.
- OUTPUTS: 2 terminal block connectors.
- BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 12 MHz.(broadcast quality signal) at a distance of 300 meters (over 960 ft); 53 MHz. at a distance of 100 meters (over 320 ft).
- DIFF. GAIN (PAIR): 0.08%.
- DIFF. PHASE (PAIR): 0.07 Deg.
- K-FACTOR (PAIR): 3.1%.
- S/N RATIO(PAIR): 57dB.
- GAIN (EQ.): 0 to 3.5dB @ 5MHz.
- COUPLING: DC.
- POWER SOURCE: 12 VDC, 200mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12 cm x 7.5 cm x 2.5 cm (4.7 x 2.95 x 0.98, W, D, H).
- WEIGHT: 3 kg (0.66 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket.
- OPTIONS: 19 inch rack adapter RK-T1, RKT-3.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer 706XL Composite Video Twisted Pair Receiver or Call 800-841-9238