This Kramer HDMI Optical Transmitter and Receiver part numbers 631T and 631R are optical transmitter and receivers for HDMI signals up to 1600x1200 at 60 Hz. The 631T converts a HDMI signal into an optical signal and the 631R converts the optical signal back to HDMI. NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer HDMI Optical Transmitter and Receiver Applications:
- Home theater, presentation and multimedia applications
- Long range multimedia distribution for cinemas, stores, and entertainment
Kramer HDMI Optical Transmitter and Receiver Featurs:
- Max Data Rate - 1.65 Gbps
- HDCP Compliant
- System Range - Up to 100 meters (320')
- Power ConnectT System - Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or receiver, needs to be connected to a power source. All the systems units must have Power Connect to use this feature.
- Cable - UTP (unshielded Twisted Pair) such as CAT 5 and Fiber optic with 4 simplex or 2 duplex LC Fiber connectors.
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLST family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
Kramer HDMI Optical Transmitter and Receiver Specifications:
- INPUTS: 631T: HDMI Connector, 631R: 1 RJ-45 DDC (CAT5) connector
- OUTPUTS: 631T: 1 RJ-45 DDC (CAT5) connector 631R: HDMI Connector
- BANDWIDTH: Supports up to 1.65Gbps bandwidth per graphic channel
- COMPLIANCE WITH HDMI STANDARD: Supports HDMI 1.0, using fiber optic communication links and DDC2B
- EXTENSION LIMIT: 100m (>320 feet) for UXGA (1600x1200) at 60Hz refresh rate in ultimate operation
- FIBER-OPTIC CONNECTION: Each has 2 duplex LC receptacles connected to four 62.5/125_m or 50/125_m Multi-Mode glass fibers cables.
- INDICATOR LEDs: POWER LED and LINK LED
- POWER SOURCE: 12 VDC 140mA
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.95cm x 2.76cm (4.7" x 3.1" x 1.08", W, D, H)
- WEIGHT: 0.3 kg. (0.67 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply, bracket installation kit, 1 HDMI/HDMI male-to-male cable
Why not buy this Kramer HDMI Optical Transmitter and Receiver today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer HDMI Optical Transmitter and Receiver or Call 800-841-9238
Kramer HDMI Optical Transmitter and Receiver
Recently Viewed Items