Kramer 621T DVI Optical Transmitter
The 621T DVI Optical Transmitter from Comprehensive/Kramer is the transmitter unit of a paired kit that is designed for sending DVI signals with a resolution of up to 1600 x 1200 at 60Hz over Ethernet or optical cable. This unit accepts a DVI input, then converts it to an optical signal and sends it to the receiver unit. Use this solution in digital flat-panel display applications that require long cable runs, such as kiosks, signage, conference rooms, and auditoriums, among many other possible uses.
It will support data throughput of up to 1.65Gbps and has a system range of up to 320'. The unit is compatible with CAT5 cable and (4) simplex or (2) duplex LC Fiber connectors. This device features Kramer's Power Connect technology, meaning that only one device in the system needs to be connected to an electrical source to power all system units (all units in the system must have Power Connect to use this feature). Moreover, this unit belongs to the Kramer TOOLs family of products and up to (3) of these devices can be mounted side by side in 1U of rack space using the optional RK-3T rack kit.
Kramer 621T DVI Optical Transmitter Features:
- Max Data Rate - 1.65 Gbps
- HDCP Compliant
- HDTV Compatible
- System Range - Up to 100 meters (320)
- Power Connect System - Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or receiver, needs to be connected to a power source. All the systems units must have Power Connect to use this feature.
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5 and Fiber optic with 4 simplex or 2 duplex LC Fiber connectors.
- Compact DigiTOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
Why not buy this Kramer 621T DVI Optical Transmitter today?