Kramer 621R DVI Optical Receiver
The 621R DVI Optical Receiver from Comprehensive/Kramer is the receiver unit of a paired kit that is designed for sending DVI signals with a resolution of up to 1600 x 1200 at 60Hz over Ethernet or optical cable. This unit receives the optical signal, then converts it to DVI format and outputs it. Use this solution in digital flat-panel display applications that require long cable runs, such as kiosks, signage, conference rooms, and auditoriums, among many other possible uses.
It will support data throughput of up to 1.65Gbps and has a system range of up to 320'. The unit is compatible with CAT5 cable and (4) simplex or (2) duplex LC Fiber connectors. This device features Kramer's Power Connect technology, meaning that only one device in the system needs to be connected to an electrical source to power all system units (all units in the system must have Power Connect to use this feature). Moreover, this unit belongs to the Kramer TOOLs family of products and up to (3) of these devices can be mounted side by side in 1U of rack space using the optional RK-3T rack kit.
Kramer 621R DVI Optical Receiver Features:
- Max. Data Rate - 1.65Gbps.
- Resolution - Up to WUXGA (1920x1200 @60Hz).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- Output - DVI_D signal (on a DVI_I connector).
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft) for full support of Power Connect and HDCP. Longer distances are possible by not using these advanced features.
- Power Connect System - Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or receiver, needs to be connected to a power source. All the systems units must have Power Connect to use this feature.
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5 and fiber optic with 4 simplex or 2 duplex LC fiber connectors.
- Compact DigiTOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side_by_side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK_3T rack adapter.
Why not buy this Kramer 621R DVI Optical Receiver today?