The Kramer 611T is a high performance composite video to fiber optic transmitter, and the 611R is its receiving unit which converts the fiber optic signal back to standard video. Transmission via fiber carries signals much farther than ordinary coax cable, and is lighter. Another advantage of fiber transmission is complete ground isolation between source and display.
A simple system consists of a 611T located at the video source, and a 611R at the display device. Standard units use multi-mode technology allowing up to 5 kilometers transmission distance, but single mode versions, available by special order, provide distances up to 25 kilometers. A 12V power supply is provided with each unit.
The 611T and 611R are a high performance fiber optic transmitter and receiver for composite video signals. The 611T transmitter converts a composite video signal into a fiber optic signal and the 611T receiver will convert the fiber optic signal back into a composite video signal.
Kramer 611T Composite Video to Fiber Optic Transmitter & Receiver Features:
- Bandwidth - 55MHz (-3dB).
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls (611T & 611R).
- Multi-Mode - 5km (3.1 miles).
- Compact Kramer TOOLS- 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter. Additional rack adapters with other configurations are also available.
Why not buy this Kramer 611T Composite Video to Fiber Optic Transmitter & Receiver today?
Kramer 611T Composite Video to Fiber Optic Transmitter & Receiver Specifications:
- INPUT: Optic Fiber ST connector.
- OUTPUT: Composite Video 1Vpp/75_ on a BNC connector.
- OPERATION DISTANCE: Up to 5km (MultiMode).
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 55 MHz. 20 MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.4%.
- VIDEO S/N RATIO: 60dB.
- NON-LINEARITY: 0.6%
- POWER SOURCE: 12VDC 80mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5 cm (4.7 x 2.95 x 0.98) W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.27kg (0.59lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket.
- OPTIONS: RK-3T 19 rack adapter.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer 611T Composite Video to Fiber Optic Transmitter & Receiver set or Call 800-841-9238