The Kramer 611T is a high performance composite video to fiber optic transmitter, and the 611R is its receiving unit which converts the fiber optic signal back to standard video. Transmission via fiber carries signals much farther than ordinary coax cable, and is lighter. Another advantage of fiber transmission is complete ground isolation between source and display. A simple system consists of a 611T located at the video source, and a 611R at the display device. Standard units use multi-mode technology allowing up to 5 kilometers transmission distance, but single mode versions, available by special order, provide distances up to 25 kilometers. A 12V power supply is provided with each unit.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The 611T and 611R are a high performance fiber optic transmitter and receiver for composite video signals. The 611T transmitter converts a composite video signal into a fiber optic signal and the 611T receiver will convert the fiber optic signal back into a composite video signal.
Kramer CV Fiber Optic Receiver Feathers:
- Bandwidth - 55MHz (-3db).
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls (611T & 611R).
- Multi-Mode - 5km (3.1 miles).
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
Kramer CV Fiber Optic Receiver Specifications:
- INPUT: Composite video, 1Vpp/75_ on a BNC connector.
- OUTPUT: Optic Fiber ST connector.
- OPERATION DISTANCE: Up to 5km (MultiMode).
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 55 MHz. 20 MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.4%.
- VIDEO S/N RATIO: 60 dB.
- NON-LINEARITY: 0.6%
- POWER SOURCE: 12 VDC 80mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.7 x 2.95 x 0.98, W, D, H.)
- WEIGHT: 0.27 kg. (0.59 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket.
- OPTIONS: RK-T1, RK-T3, 19 rack adapters.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer CV Fiber Optic Receiver today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer CV Fiber Optic Receiver or Call 800-841-9238