The KRAMER 105V is a high quality, state-of-the art Video Distribution Amplifier of the KRAMER TOOLS family - designed for studios, shops, showrooms and other demanding applications. The 105V splits a single input source into five identical outputs. The 105V use an external 12VDC-power source, and therefore is suitable for field work as well. The machine has a bandwidth exceeding 280 MHz and is therefore suitable for all video applications. TechnicalNOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer 105V 1x5 Video Distribution Amplifier on RCA Connectors Features:
- High Bandwidth - 280MHz (-3dB).
- RCA Connectors (105VB has BNCs).
- Level (Gain) Control.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS- 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter. Additional rack adapters with other configurations are also available.
Why not buy this Kramer 105V 1x5 Video Distribution Amplifier on RCA Connectors today?
Kramer 105V 1x5 Video Distribution Amplifier on RCA Connectors Specifications:
- NPUT: 1 Video, 1Vpp / 75 Ohm on an RCA connector
- OUTPUTS: 5 Video, 1Vpp / 75 Ohm on RCAs
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH: 280 MHz -3dB
- COUPLING: AC
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.1%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.15 Deg.
- S/N RATIO: -75dB.
- K-FACTOR: 0.05%.
- MAX. VIDEO OUTPUT: 2 Vpp
- POWER SOURCE: 12 VDC, 100mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm X 7.5cm X 2.5cm (W, D, H.)
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer 105V 1x5 Video Distribution Amplifier on RCA Connectors or Call 800-841-9238