Knox Video Technologies redefines CAT5/UTP signal distribution with the Rx-Cat 1500 UTP receiver. The Rx-Cat 1500 has been engineered to deliver high-resolution video over CAT5 cable, up to 1500 feet without degradation, at a resolution of 1600x1200 @60Hz. Even at this distance, it is virtually impossible to differentiate between the remote and local display.NOTE: This product has been discontinued and is no longer available. See the below links of similar HDTV Supply products.
Component Matrix Switchers
HDMI Matrix Switchers
If you don't find a similar Knox product call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The Rx-Cat 1500 provides continuously variable EQ and optional skew compensation of up to 32ns in 1ns precision increments. The supported video signals include: RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, Y/C and Composite.
Looping CAT5 Receiver for Runs Up To 1500 FT Features:
- Distribute high-resolution video over long distances
- UTP is more cost effective than pulling bundles of VGA or coaxial cable
- The UTP infrastructure is already in place in many commercial buildings
- Deliver full motion, real-time, uncompressed video up to 1500 feet away without degradation
- Unmatched flexibility supporting: NTSC, Y/C,RGsB, RGBHV, and VGA
- Also transmits analog L+R audio and SPDIF
- 5 year warranty
Looping CAT5 Receiver for Runs Up To 1500 FT Applications:
- Government/Military Command and Control Centers
- Retail Signage
- Amusement Parks
- Prison Visitation
Why not buy this Looping CAT5 Receiver for Runs Up To 1500 FT today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Looping CAT5 Receiver for Runs Up To 1500 FT or Call 800-841-9238