This 8X8 S-video with Unbalanced Stereo Audio volume and tone controls 8X8 VGA
presentation switcher accepts up to eight composite, Y/C, component or analog HDTV video sources, eight unbalanced or balanced stereo audio sources, and connects any one of the input sources to one or more of the eight zones with volume and tone control (VT). An independent 8x8 VGA matrix (DB15HD) is available in the same chassis to route high-resolution sources such as graphics generators or laptop pc's to several downstream devices such as data monitors and LCD projectors without loss of resolution.
This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available. See the below links of similar HDTV Supply
Matrix SwitchersHDMI Matrix Switchers
If you don't find a similar Knox product call us at 800-841-9238 right now
to discuss your needs.
8X8 S-video with Unbalanced Stereo Audio volume and tone controls 8X8 VGA Features:
- Modular From 8x8 Composite Video To 8x8 RGBHV With Optional 8x8 VGA Matrix
- 30-200MHz Video Bandwidth (200MHz RGBHV/ VGA)
- SAS Instruction Set (Simple Ascii Strings)
- 8x8 Unbalanced or Balanced Stereo Audio With Volume & Tone Control
- LCD Status Display
- Available With Independent 200MHz 8x8 VGA Matrix
- 5-year warranty
Why not buy this 8X8 S-video with Unbalanced Stereo Audio volume and tone controls 8X8 VGA today?