Key Digitals Multi-View Series KD-MLV4x2
is a seamless matrix switcher with UHD/4K resolution up-scaling, multi-view window processing, analog to digital conversion of incoming VGA or YPbPr with analog audio signals, audio de-embedding, and independent audio from video matrix selection. The KD-MLV4x2 is designed to fit a wide variety of professional video installation and live-event
needs. It is ideal for digital signage, video wall, conference & board room, class room, home theater,
and bar/restaurant applications.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
Key Digitals Multi-View Series KD-MLV4x2 is a seamless matrix switcher with UHD/4K
resolution up-scaling, multi-view window processing, analog to digital conversion of incoming
VGA or YPbPr with analog audio signals, audio de-embedding, and independent audio from
video matrix selection.
The KD-MLV4x2 is designed to fit a wide variety of professional video installation and live-event
needs. It is ideal for digital signage, video wall, conference & board room, class room, hometheater,
and bar/restaurant applications.HDTV Supply is proud to be an Authorized Reseller of Key Digital Products and only through Authorized Resellers can you get a 3-YEAR WARRANTY on all Key Digital Products along with our Free HDTV Supply Lifetime Telephone Tech Support
Key Digital KD-MLV4x2 4 Inputs to 2 Outputs MultiView Seamless Matrix Switcher Features:
- HDMI Matrix Switching: 4 HDMI/Analog sources to 2 HDMI outputs,
independent in full-screen and quadrant modes
- Seamless Switching: Un-interrupted screen transitions during source selections in full-screen mode or multi-view modes
- Resolution Support: Supports SD, HD, and VESA input resolutions up to 1080p / 1920x1200 on HDMI and analog video Inputs
- Analog to Digital Video Conversion: Analog video input ports support VGA / DB15 or Component / YPbPr signal types
- Ultra HD/4K Up-scaling: Outputs independently upscale to Ultra HD/4K
in 4K Quadrant mode
- Multi-View Window Processing: Create & store custom multi-view layouts,
recall custom presets in 1080p (2K) Multi-View mode
- Quadrant Mode (4K or 2K): Independent outputs in four equally-sized windows
- Multi-View Mode (2K): Linked/mirrored outputs in customized screen layout
- Image Layering: Stack images with customizable priority settings
- Window Transparency and Border: View content through each other and choose window bezel width and coloring
- Web Control Interface: Reduces installation time and provides basic and advanced video and audio setup
- Audio De-Embed: Audio from the selected input is be de-embedded through the Coax digital (PCM) output in addition to the HDMI output
- Independent Video & Audio Matrixing: Listen to any audio source while
in quadrant or multi-view modes
- Full Buffer System: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
- EDID: Internal library with 5 default EDID con?urations for input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output / Display
- TMDS re-clocking: Support for long HDMI connectivity using Key Digital HDMI cables
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color
- Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDMI up to 4KUHD/60Fps and HDCP 1.0 to HDCP 1.4 technologies. For HDCP 2.2 sources use KD-HDFIX22 in conjunction with this product.
- Control: Front panel buttons, Serial IR, Optical IR, RS-232, TCP-IP and Web Control, including discrete power ON/OFF via IR, RS-232, and TCP-IP
- Control System Support: Compass Control, AMX, Control4, Crestron, KNX, RTI, Savant, URC, Honeywell, HAI, Leviton, etc.
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-MLV4x2 4x2 MultiView Seamless Matrix Switcher today?