Key Digital KD-EX18G 4K HDR HDMI Extender Transmitter and Receiver Kit
This Key Digital KD-EX18G 4K HDR HDMI Extender Transmitter and Receiver Kit is a UHDoTP HDMI extender Tx + Rx set with 4K/UHD resolution and bandwidth support up to 18Gbps and HDCP2.2 compliancy. KD-EX18G extends video resolutions up to 4096x2160 at 60hz with 4:4:4 chroma sub-sampling over a single CAT5e/6 cable up to 115ft (35m). 1080p signals are extended up to 164ft (50m). In addition to HDMI video and audio signals, KD-EX18G carries IR for controlling remotely located equipment. KD-EX18G features 4K to 1080p down convert, EDID handshake control, and hot plug detection integration tools, as well as an HDMI pass-thru port for connecting to AV Surround Receivers or local monitors.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
Key Digital KD-EX18G 4K HDR HDMI Extender Transmitter and Receiver Kit Features:
- UHDoTP via Single CAT5e/6 UTP/STP Extension: With fully automatic adjustment of feedback, equalization, and amplification depending on cabling length
- 4K Resolution Support: 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30/60hz at 4:4:4 (signals up to 18Gbps bandwidth)
- Visually Lossless Compression: 18G enabling technology applied to all video formats exceeding 10.2Gbps to accommodate UHDoTP transmission channel
- 4K to 1080p Down Convert: Optional resolution conversion applied at UHDoTP output provides added integration options in retrofit installations as well as added distance performance
- 10G Pass-thru: Mode enables uncompressed 10.2Gbps signal extension
- Flexible Power over CAT (PoC): Only one power connection needed. Tx may power Rx, or Rx may power Tx.
- Low Profile: Slim chassis design
- Signal Extension: For resolution and cable quality
- 4K/UHD: Up to 35m (115ft) using CAT5e/6
- 1080p: Up to 50m (164ft) maximum
- Minimum: 5m (17ft) CAT5e/6 cable length required for all resolutions
- HDR10 (High Dynamic Range): More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels
- HDCP 2.2: Compliancy up to HDCP 2.2 and backward compliant
- Deep Color Support: Up to UHD/4K 30Hz 4:4:4/12 bits or 60Hz 4:2:2/8 bit
- EDID Control: Internal library with 15 EDID handshakes including 4K with HDR in addition to native EDID data from Output/Display device connected to Rx
- Hot Plug Detection Control: Enables integrator to choose if active signal voltage is forced to connected display/output device
- Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication with source & display, EDID handshake control, and Hot Plug Detection control
- IR Sensor: Sensor powering via +5V on IR In ports collects line-of-sight IR from remote(s) without external IR connecting block
- Up/Down IR: Two channels of IR enable control to/from devices or control systems connected to Tx and Rx units
- HDMI Pass-Through: Enables connection to local monitor or AV Receiver.
- Surround Audio Support: On HDMI pass-thru and UHDoTP outputs:
- HDMI Pass-Thru: Supports Dolby®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS™ and DTS-HD™ (formats up to 7.1)
- UHDoTP Output: Supports Dolby®, DTS™ (formats up to 5.1/6.1)
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-EX18G 4K HDR HDMI Extender Transmitter and Receiver Kit today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).