Key Digital KD-CAT6STP250 250 ft. Spool Cable Non Plenum Blue
High Performance CAT6a/STP Cabling-250 ft. Spool (Non Plenum Blue)NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
Key Digital KD-CAT6STP250 250 ft. Spool Cable Non Plenum Blue Features:
- Twisted Pairs:4 individually aluminum-foil screened & overall braid-shielded to an S/FTP form
- Link Channel Bandwidth:500 MHz
- Standards:CAT6A as described in ANSI/TIA-568-C.1. and ISO/IEC 11801, 2nd Ed
- Supported distance:100 m (330 feet) for 10GBaseT networking, 121 m (400 feet) for HDBaseT
- Conductor Size:23 AWG Bare Copper
- Internal Shield Material:Aluminum-Mylar Tape
- Overall Shield Material:Tinned-Copper Braid
- Conductor Color Code:Standard
- Total Wires:8
- Diameter:7.20 mm or 0.28346 in
- Designed to work with:Key Digital Digital IQ Series HDBT/HDMI via CAT6a Matrix Switchers and FatCAT Series Extenders to ensure improved syncing / stable signals
- Strain-relief neck:Acts as drain-wire connectivity point
- 2-piece connector:Includes plastic insert for each wire in respective standard
- Utilize:Reliable long distance HD video signals and up to 10GBaseT networks
- Future-proofs:Any LAN installation by ensuring high-performance voice, data, video and security capabilities for cabling in noisy environment
- Category CAT6a:defined at link frequencies up to 500 MHz
- Category CAT6a performs at improved specifications, in particular in the area of alien crosstalk as compared to CAT6 UTP (unshielded twisted pair),which exhibited high alien noise in high frequencies.
- When used for 10/100/1G/10GBASE-T, the maximum allowed length of a CAT6a cable is 100 meters or 328 feet. This consists of 90 meters (300 ft.) of solid "horizontal" cabling between the patch panel and the wall jack, plus 10 meters (33 ft.) of stranded patch cable between each jack and the attached device. Since stranded cable has higher attenuation than solid cable, exceeding 10 meters of patch cabling will reduce the permissible length of horizontal cable. When used with Key Digital HDBaseT Switchers or/and extenders the maximum allowed length is 121 meters or 400 feet.
- Works great in hostile alien crosstalk environment, such as when many cables are bundled together. However, because the effects of alien crosstalk environments on cables are difficult to determine prior to installation, it is highly recommended that all CAT6a cables used for 10GBASE-T be electrically tested once installed. With its improved specifications, CAT6a does not have this limitation and can run 10GBASE-T at 100 meters (330 ft.) without electronic testing
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-CAT6STP250 250 ft. Spool Cable Non Plenum Blue today?
includes a WolfPackCare
5 Year U.S.
Limited Extended Warranty on this product. There are two bundled parts to
this 5 year warranty. The 5 year warranty is only for the main device you
purchased and does not include any product options or additional products
you purchased at the same time.FIRST THROUGH THIRD YEAR:
The first part of the warranty is a 3-year
warranty direct with Key Digital ay 855-539-3444. The warranty states that
the Product will perform substantially in accordance with the supplied
written materials and Product information located on this Product web site
page for a period of 3-years from the date of shipment of the Product and
that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under
normal use & service for a period of 3-years from date of shipment.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item within the 3-years call Key Digital at 855-539-3444.4th THROUGH 5th YEAR:
The 4th through 5th year are direct with Consumer Priority Extended Warranty Service (CPS)
as they are HDTV
Supplys extended warranty provider. They are a large 3rd party repair
company with facilities throughout the U.S. and offer our U.S. customers
unparalleled product coverage and repairs. If after calling HDTV Supply, at
800-841-9238, we find we can't fix the issue over the phone, and you need a
repair, you will henceforth deal directly with CPS for the repairs via their
toll free phone number (800) 905-0443 Option 3 during the 4th and 5th year.
Supplys Warranty Terms and Conditions
and Key Digitals
Warranty Terms and Conditions
You can also email CPS
email HDTV Supply
and email KEY DIGITAL
as well as
call us a 800-841-9238 if you have any questions with this 5 year bundled