Key Digitals KD-8x8CSA HDMI Matrix Switcher
is designed and engineered to offer the best in quality, performance, and reliability, while providing a cost-effective HDMI switching solution. The KD-8x8CSA HDMI matrix switcher is capable of switching 8 independent Inputs/ Sources to 8 independent Outputs/Zones and feature de-embedding of HDMI audio for external distribution. The KD-8x8CSA supports all SD, HD, VESA and Ultra HD/4K video standards, including UHD/4K, 1080p/60, 1920x1200, 3D, and HDCP 2.2.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.HDMI Inputs:
The HDMI Inputs are located on the bottom left side of the back panel. The Inputs have a
blue LED that will illuminate solid during active link (voltage + data link)HDMI Outputs:
The HDMI Outputs are located on the bottom right side of the back panel. The Outputs
have a blue LED that will illuminate solid during active link (voltage + data link)Ethernet Jack, Serial IR, RS-232, and Power Block:
Located on the right side of the back panel. HDTV Supply is proud to be a Key Digital Authorized Reseller and HDTV Supply provides its WolfPackCare 5-YEAR WARRANTY at no cost to you. HDTV Supply also will Price Match if you find a lower price from an Authorized Key Digital Reseller conforming to the specs on this product page. All Key Digital products come with insured FREE SHIPPING together with Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT, FAX & Email Tech Support.
Key Digital KD-8x8CSA HDMI Matrix Switcher with HDCP 2.2 Features:
- HDMI Matrix Switching: 8 HDMI sources to 8 HDMI outputs
- Audio De-Embedding: Audio from the selected HDMI input is de-embedded through the Coax digital (PCM) or Analog L/R Balanced/Unbalance
- Ultra HD/4K Support: 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 30Hz at 4:4:4 and 60Hz at 4:
- HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels
- Resolution Support: Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA).
- Deep Color Support: Up to UHD/4K 30Hz 4:2:2/12 bits or 60Hz 4:2:0/8 bit
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Full Buffer System: Manages ™DS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
- EDID: Internal library with 15 default EDID configurations for input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output/Display
- ™DS re-clocking: Support for long HDMI connectivity using Key Digital HDMI cables
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby A™os
- Control: Front panel buttons/LEDs, Serial IR, Optical IR, RS-232 Control, and TCP/IP Control
- Control System Support: Key Digital App ready. Compass Control ready. Fully controllable by all IR, RS-232, and TCP/IP supported control systems via open API: AMX, Crestron, KNX, RTI, Savant, URC, Leviton etc.
EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) is a data structure provided by a digital display to
describe its capabilities to a video source. This data is also known as a handshake and typically
includes manufacturer, serial number, product type, resolutions supported by the display, display
size, pixel mapping data, etc.
Key Digital EDID Control allows the integrator to choose the handshake that will be provided to
source devices of the system. The EDID handshake is relayed to the source from the Champion Series switch, or from the first connected display (default setting). This handshake will always be the EDID information that the source device receives.
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-8x8CSA 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switch with HDCP 2.2 today?