Key Digital KD-4x4CSA 4x4 HDMI 2.0 Matrix Switch
Key Digitals KD-4x4CSA
HDMI Matrix Switcher is designed and engineered to offer the best in quality, performance, and reliability, while providing a cost-effective HDMI switching solution. The KD-4x4CSA HDMI matrix switcher is capable of switching 4/8 independent Inputs/Sources to 4 independent Outputs/Zones and feature de-embedding of HDMI audio for external distribution. The KD-4x4CSA supports all SD, HD, VESA and Ultra HD/4K video standards, including UHD/4K, 1080p/60, 1920x1200, 3D, and HDCP 2.2.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.EDID Control:
EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) is a data structure provided by a digital display to
describe its capabilities to a video source. This data is also known as a handshake and typically includes manufacturer, serial number, product type, resolutions supported by the display, display size, pixel mapping data, etc. Key Digital EDID Control allows the integrator to choose the handshake that will be provided to
source devices of the system. The EDID handshake is relayed to the source from the Champion Series switch, or from the first connected display (default setting). This handshake will always be the EDID information that the source device receives.
The Key Digital IR Remote is required to change the EDID of a specific input. Please press the
following sequence on the Key Digital IR Remote to change the source EDID settingsNOTE: HDTV Supply is proud to be an Authorized Reseller of Key Digital Products and provide Key Digitals 3 YEAR WARRANTY along with our Free HDTV Supply Lifetime Telephone Tech Support.HDTV Supply also upgrades their 3-Year Warranty to a 5-YEAR WARRANTY at no cost to you and we will Price Match if you find a lower price from an Authorized Key Digital Reseller conforming to the specs on this product page.
Key Digital KD-4x4CSA 4x4 HDMI 2.0 Matrix Switch Features:
- HDMI Matrix Switching: 4 HDMI sources to 4 HDMI outputs
- Audio De-Embedding: Audio from the selected HDMI input is de-embedded
through the Coax digital (PCM) or Analog L/R Balanced/Unbalanced 60Hz at 4:2:0
- Ultra HD/4K Support: 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 30Hz at 4:4:4 and 60Hz at 4:2:0
- HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): More life-like images through a greater range
of luminance levels
- Resolution Support: Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA,
WXGA, SXGA, UXGA).
- Deep Color Support: Up to UHD/4K 30Hz 4:2:2/12 bits or 60Hz 4:2:0/8 bit
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Full Buffer System: Manages ™DS re-clocking / signal re-generation,
HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
- EDID: Internal library with 15 default EDID configurations for input, in addition
to native EDID data for any Output/Display
- ™DS re-clocking: Support for long HDMI connectivity using Key Digital
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus,
DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby A™os
- Control: Front panel buttons/LEDs, Serial IR, Optical IR, RS-232 Control,
and TCP/IP Control
- Control System Support: Key Digital App ready. Compass Control ready.
Fully controllable by all IR, RS-232, and TCP/IP supported control systems via
open API: AMX, Crestron, KNX, RTI, Savant, URC, Leviton etc.
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-4x4CSA 4x4 HDMI 2.0 Matrix Switch today?