KanexPro WP-IPKEYPAD8 8-Button IP-Based Control Keypad with PoE
This KanexPro HDSC61D-8-Button IP-Based Control Keypad with PoE
is an easy to use, programmable eight button multi-purpose key pad based over TCP/IP for controlling various audio-visual devices such as DVD players, projectors, relay bases screens and much more. These keypads can send commands to any Ethernet or relay trigger controlled device in your AV system. With up to 16 physical macro buttons and up to an additional 16 software based macro buttons (8 each on singe-gang version). Pre-program and recall up to 32 (16 on the single gang) distinct macros delivering complete control over your audio and video application.Colored LED's & Wall plate powered over Ethernet
The soft and colorful LED buttons are suitable for all environments and can be dimmed based on desired setting. When connected to a network router or switch with PoE, it gets its power through the LAN connection. A separate power supply is also included for cases where PoE may not be available.Integrated Clock & calendar based schedule system
Additionally, the integrated clock and calendar based scheduling feature allows you to trigger macros to control devices within your installation at a specific time, or on a recurring schedule.Applications:
Ideal for use with-in smart home control systems, classrooms, conference rooms or showrooms where audio-visual devices can be controlled by just a click of a button.
KanexPro WP-IPKEYPAD8 8-Button IP-Based Control Keypad with PoE Features:
- US single gang wall plate design with adjustable LED brightness
- Eight customizable backlit buttons
- Up to 128 total commands can be stored and used across all macros in the system (up to 16 per macro)
- Supports relay triggers to control compatible devices
- Supports time and date macro scheduling (single and recurring)
- Supports 48 hours of backup power for the internal clock and schedule function to protect against blackouts and temporary power loss
- Supports customizable daylight savings time settings for scheduling
- Can be controlled via Keypad, Telnet & WebGUI control
- PoE -powered over Ethernet or DC power supply
- TCP/IP Ethernet control for simple set up and programming
- Built-in WEB GUI provides fast and simple set-up
- Mini USB port - behind decorator-style wallplate for easy configuration access
- Sticker labels for buttons included for controller customization
- Macro capability - Any button can be configured to execute multiple actions through Web based GUI. For instance, the touch of a single button could trigger commands to turn on the display, select the display's input, and trigger a relay.
- Toggle capability - provides additional flexibility by allowing two different sets of commands to be executed with alternating presses of a button.
- Activity LED's to indicate various controller states
Why not buy this KanexPro WP-IPKEYPAD8 8-Button IP-Based Control Keypad with PoE today?