KanexPro EXT-USB16FT 8-Button IP-Based Control Keypad with PoE
This KanexPro HDSC61D-SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Active Extension Cable (16')
is a premium grade cable engineered with active chip inside providing full buffer for all USB signals going in-and-out of the PC/ Mac to peripherals. It maintains perfect signal integrity and routes the extension beyond the standard limitations of USB length. The extender also acts as a transparent USB hub and buffers all upstream and downstream data traffic for both low speed and high-speed USB devices offering full compatibility.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued or is out of stock. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.Applications:
Ideally suited for the remote and secure operation of advanced digital USB 3.0 cameras, tablets and other devices which needs extension up to 16ft. applications including industrial control areas, connecting cameras for security and monitoring systems, post production editing, broadcast applications, storage retrieval, medical monitoring, and more.
KanexPro EXT-USB16FT SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Active Extension Cable (16') Features:
- USB 3.0 Active Extension cable - 16ft. (4.9m)
- Supports USB 3.0 throughputs up to 5Gbps
- Bus powered from host PC, no external power supply needed
- No drivers or software installation required
- USB 3.0 device port provides 5V, 900mA power
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.0,1.1 & 2.0
- OS Compatibility: Windows 98, Me, XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux & Mac OS 10.X
Why not buy this KanexPro EXT-USB16FT SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Active Extension Cable (16') today?