KanexPro HDSC51D 5-Input Multi-Presentation Scaler & Switcher
The KanexPro HDSC51D is a mini hi-def presentation scaler and auto-switcher HDMI outputs. It consists of 5-video inputs: 3 HDMI, 2 VGA and 6 separate audio inputs embedded for HDMI and VGA audio. It also includes one MIC audio input to provide 48V phantom power to a microphone.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
The HDSC51D will scale and switch HDMI, C-video, YPbPr and legacy VGA video signal to HDMI output and HDBaseT output supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE) on the display side. Ideal for use in lecture halls, boardrooms and conference room set-ups where legacy video formats such as VGA, Component, C-video and HDMI devices are used in conjunction with digital sources and displays.
KanexPro HDSC51D 5-Input Multi-Presentation Scaler & Switcher Features:
- 5-input, 1-output HD Scaler with HDMI output
- Auto-switching enabled
- Selectable output resolutions supported: 1920x1200, 1920x1080, 1600x1200, 1360x768, 1280x800, 1280x720, 1024x768
- VGA video supports: C-video, YPbPr and VGA
- Controllable via button, bi-directional IR & RS-232
- Supports CEC & HDCP Compliant
- 48V phantom power to support MIC
- MIC port supports balance/unbalanced signals
- 3-level MIC input, supports condenser, dynamic and wireless microphones
- Supports online software upgrading
Why not buy this KanexPro HDSC51D 5-Input Multi-Presentation Scaler & Switcher today?