Hidden IR Repeater System Switch Up To 8 AV Components
IR control for up to 8 products
The KanexPro Hidden IR Repeater System allows you to have complete control to switch up to 8 AV components located behind closed doors or walls with one remote control. It provides an AV solution for your media components to save surface space and have a clean look away from your display.
The repeater system will help conceal, yet still control bulky electronic equipment such as DVD, Blu-Ray, cable, satellite, stereo, amplifier, or any component controlled by an infrared (IR) signal. You will have the ability to use an existing infrared remote control to switch the AV components located behind closed doors, cabinet or equipment closet. No more leaving cabinet doors open or struggle to remotely access your hidden equipment, the IR Repeater System can be controlled up to 13 feet away.
Hidden IR Repeater System Switch Up To 8 AV Components Features:
- Compact / Slim Hidden IR Repaeter System
- Four Dual Emitters Allow to Connect Up to 8 AV Components
- Use Existing Infrared (IR) Remote Control To Operate
- Helps Conceal AV Components Behind Closed Doors Or Walls In Entertainment Cabinet Or Equipment Closet
- Provide A Clean Sleek Look Around Your Display
- System Uses An IR Receiver To Take In The IR Signals From An Existing Remote Control & Distribute Those Signals Via IR Emitters to AV Components
- Built-In LED Light Confirms IR Receiver Is Working Properly
- Fast To Install With Easy To Follow Instructions
Why not buy this Hidden IR Repeater System Switch Up To 8 AV Components today?"
Hidden IR Repeater System Switch Up To 8 AV Components Specifications:
- IR Receiver With 3 Ft Cord
- 4-Pin DIN Connector
- Four (4) Dual Output Emitters With 6 Ft & 13 Ft Cord
- IR Emitters Connect To Main Hub Via 1/8"" Mini Jack Plug
- 120 Volt AC Plug-In Power Supply
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Hidden IR Repeater System Switch Up To 8 AV Components or Call 800-841-9238