Intelix DIGI-HDX-S 90m HDBaseT HDMI, Ethernet, RS232 & Bi-Directional IR Extender - Transmitter
Intelix DIGI-HDX-S 90m HDBaseT HDMI, Ethernet, RS232 & Bi-Directional IR Extender - Transmitter extends HDMI over a single cable by incorporating HDBaseT technology. The DIGI-HDX-S supports 1080p, full 3D or 4k x 2k video signals up to 90 meters (295 feet) including multichannel audio. Built-in surge protection and diagnostic LEDs ensure hassle-free and robust installations. Key features of the new extender series include local HDMI output on the transmitter, power over Ethernet (PoE), bidirectional IR, bidirectional RS232, and Ethernet pass-through with a 2-port network switch on the receiver.
The HDMI distribution chip in the DIGI-HDX-S sends one signal to the HDBaseT output and the other signal to the local HDMI output for a local display. This new feature also allows HDMI source devices that do not support DDC clock stretching (HDMI 1.2 and below) to be extended over the HDBaseT link without issues. Flexible power design allows the DIGI-HDX series extenders to be powered at either the TX or RX end, and only one power supply is required. The power supply (PS-24D-25) is sold separately. The bidirectional wideband IR, bidirectional RS232, and Ethernet pass-through capabilities make the DIGI-HDX compatible with most control systems.
The DIGI-HDX series extenders are compatible with all Intelix HDBaseT product offerings and any product that meets the HDBaseT specifications.
Intelix DIGI-HDX-S 90m HDBaseT HDMI, Ethernet, RS232 & Bi-Directional IR Extender - Transmitter Features:
- HDMI transmission up to 90m (296 ft)
- HDMI loop out; locking power connector
- Supports 3D, 4K, and audio formats up to 7.1 audio
- Supports HDBaseT, CEC specifications; HDMI/HDCP compliant
- Built-in surge protection, diagnostic LEDs
- Bidirectional Wideband IR, RS232 and 100BaseT Ethernet pass-through
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) - power from RX (PS not included) when used with DIGI-HDX-R
- Works with Scientific Atlantic or Cisco cable boxes
- Extension of HDMI and control signals up to 90 meters
- Limited access to power for extenders on both ends
- Ideal for digital signage, home theater, commercial video systems
Why not buy this Intelix DIGI-HDX-S 90m HDBaseT HDMI, Ethernet, RS232 & Bi-Directional IR Extender - Transmitter today?