This 9x4 HYBRID HDMI Matrix switcher
allows you to have other type of inputs other than HDMI like composite, S-Video, VGA CAT5, etc & convert & switch those inputs to 4 - HDMI outputs. The CR-94M is a hybrid matrix switcher that allows both analog and digital video sources to be routed to as many as four digital displays. The compact, 3U unit will accept up to 9 video sources and 4 displays. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
9x4 Hybrid HDMI Matrix Switcher Features:
- 7 - Digital Video Inputs of HDMI/DVI/UTP/Fiber Optic
- 2 - Analog Video Inputs featuring automatic A to D conversion
- 11 - Discreet Analog and Digital Audio Inputs
- 4 - Digital Video Outputs individually scaled to the optimum format of each connected display using Sigma Designs VXP technology
- Automatic scaling of each of 4 outputs
- Transparent analog:digital audio and video signal conversion
- Discreet audio source selection with audio delay compensation
- HDCP Compatible (when HDCP sources and displays are present
- Input Diversity - Accepts VGA, HDMI, DVI, YPbPr, S-video or Composite video
- Scaled Output - Outputs digital video perfectly scaled for each connected display device
- Audio Embedding - Adds audio to any video source for combined output over HDMI
- True Matrix - Send any combination of audio and video to any or all of 4 displays
- Fiber and Cat-6 inputs - Use distant sources without cluttering the rack with baluns
- Discreet Audio output - Sound systems can be supplied with either analog or SPDiF audio
- HDCP compliant
- IP and RS232 Controllable
- Requires only 3U of rack space
9x4 Hybrid HDMI Matrix Switcher Advantages:
- Dramatically reduces and simplifies system design time
- Cuts installation time by 2/3 over standard hybrid systems
- Radically simplifies trouble shooting and technical support
- Requires only 3 RU size of 5.25"(h) x 9.75"(d) x 17.125(w)
When you are compelled to shoehorn massive amounts of technology into small spaces, you need solutions
that can do the job and fit the space. Few new installations have dedicated wiring closets, so it is
common for systems to be housed inside the furniture within the presentation room.
Why not buy this 9x4 Hybrid HDMI Matrix Switcher today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).