This RTCom HS-88M 8X8 HDMI Matrix Router
routes high definition audio and video signals from any of up to 8 HDMI sources can be sent to as many as 8 HDMI displays. While complying with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), a signal from a single source can be sent simultaneously to several displays.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
HS-88M 8X8 HDMI 1.3 Matrix Switcher Features:
- A lot of switching mode: Any 8 x 8 select switching, single input to multi-output.
- Various User Interface Using RS-232C, LAN, IR Remote Control and Front Keys.
- HDCP Compliant at all output channels.
- Compliant to HDMI V1.3, Use Silicon Image's HDMI V1.3 chips.
- Built in external EDID read function - HS-88M has EEPROM to save EDID data from the display and supports any HDTV with maximum resolutions. It supports even non-VESA (Video Electronics Standards Association) resolution including projectors with unique resolution. User can select factory pre-programmed EDID data or use external EDID data simply.
- Built noise protection circuit in each input and output ports.
- Exhibition video display system.
- Control of Home Theater system.
Its sources include HD-DVD players, TiVo systems, satellite set top boxes, and blue-rays. It can be controlled by RS-232C, LAN (TCP/IP), Infrared or front panel keys. The HS-88M compliant HDMI version 1.3 and supports resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz with 36-bit color depth, Dolby True HD, DTS-HD.
The HS-88M set itself apart from other products in the Video Switching Distribution category as the industry's first HDMI matrix router with eight in/eight out ports. With the HS-88M, HDMI signals from audio-visual products - such as computers, and other devices for business users, or satellite set top boxes, Blu-ray disc players, and more for consumers - can be sent simultaneously to eight different displays or A/V receivers without degradation in signals.
The HS-88M features full High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) compatibility, alleviating the problem of HDCP encoding, which previously blocked signals from being transmitted from audio-visual products to multiple displays.
Why not buy this HS-88M 8X8 HDMI 1.3 Matrix Switcher today?