Compare these HDMI cables
with any Frankenstein monster HDMI cable and you'll pick ours. This HDMI cable
is pre-tested to 720p / 1080i, or 37 MHz, before it ships to you to assure it passes a high definition signal without any impact. The HDMI cable is HDCP Copy Protection compliant and can carry a Dolby/DTS audio if your equipment decodes that signal.
MALE HDMI TO MALE HDMI CABLE FEATURES:
- This HDMI cable is tested to 480i / 480p / 720p and 1080i to assure you of the best picture available today with ANY cable
- 24 Kt gold plated connectors
- Superb build quality to look good in your home theater
- Very accurate 100 ohm impedance to prevent detail robbing standing waves
- Supports high definition video, Dolby Digital and DTS audio
- HDCP copy compliant
The HDMI cable will not only support the fast 37 MHz 1080i signal but of course will support other resolutions of 480i, 480p and 720p.
Our 720p / 1080i Tested HDMI Cables Feature:
- UL listed & have matched impedance
- Video Resolutions up to 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i and data rates of 5Gbps.
- 24K Gold Plated Copper Connector Shell
- 24K Gold Plated Contacts
- PVC jacket, 100% Aluminum/Mylar foil shield, tinned copper braiding and 100% Tinned Steel shield. (Connectors: HDMI Male to Male)
- Complies with HDMI specifications v1.1
- Contact Resistance 10 milli-Ohm max
- TMDS FEXT: 5% max
- Great for HDTV, DVR, PVR, satellite, computer monitors, and video projectors, including plasma, rear projection, DFP, DLP and LCD types
- Provides the highest quality video without ghosting or signal loss
- Standard gold plated HDMI plug on each end
- Great for DVD and home theater
- PC, Mac, and HDTV compatible
- Extremely high bandwidth
- Gas injected dielectric
- Impedance matched
- Triple shielded
- Molded ends
- Oxygen free wire
- Fully complies with the HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) standard, including the TMDS (Transition Minimized Differential Signaling) specifications. Not many HDMI cables can say that.
This 720p / 1080i HDMI cable can be used with:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- A VuDu with HDMI outputs
- Any PC video card with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.
One of the advantages of our HDMI cable is that it can carry HDTV video signals and 8-channel digital audio in one cable, and still has bandwidth to spare. This means that you can have just one cable running, for example, from your DVD player, HDTV cable or satellite box to a home theater receiver or HDTV.
The audio portion of this HDMI cable has been tested and is compliant with the following audio standards:
- Dolby Digital
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Dolby TrueHD (2 CH)
The equipment you connect to this cable, though, must be capable of decoding these audio protocols.
Each individual wire of the HDMI to HDMI cable has been tested and if the cable passes a high definition 37 MHz (720p / 1080i) sweep test signal perfectly it is sent to you, otherwise it is discarded.
Tests that are performed on the HDMI cable is:
- Series Resistance ____ohms, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Resistance ___ohms, or immeasurable _____
- Series Capacitance ___picofarads, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Capacitance ___picofarads, or immeasurable _____
- Series Inductance ___microhenries, or immeasurable ____
- Parallel Inductance ___microhenries, or immeasurable ____
- Phase shift between wires___degrees or immeasurable__
- Crosstalk between wires ___db, or immeasurable _____
- 720p/1080i Video frequency response-0Hz to 37MHz +- __db
- Audio frequency response from 0 Hz to 30 KHz, +- _____db
- Dolby Digital Audio Compliancy ____Pass, ____ Fail
- DTS Audio Compliancy ____Pass, ____ Fail
- 24 KT gold plating connector inspection ____Pass, ____Fail
- Total HDMI cable visual inspection ____Pass, ____ Fail
- HDCP Copy Protection Compliancy ____Pass, ____Fail
These tests assure you of getting a perfect high definition picture. The test results are sent to you along with your HDMI cable.This 720p / 1080i HDMI cable is HDCP Compliant.
HDCP (high bandwidth digital content protection) is a standard encoded into the video signal to prevent it from being pirated. If a source device is HDCP coded and is connected to a DVI display or projector without the proper HDCP decoding mechanism, the picture is relegated to闁瑰吋濮w or in some cases, very low (480p) resolutions of the images.
In order to see HDTV with HDCP compliance, both the source, the display and any device in between must be equipped with HDMI connections that can pass HDCP decoding, such as this HDMI cable.NOTE:
These HDMI cables are tested to pass a 720p / 1080i signal however you might still require a booster depending upon your source device. Some source devices do not have enough voltage and current to drive a long cable. Please see our HDMI boosters if you feel your HDMI source device can't drive long cables.
Why not buy this HDMI cable today?