An HDMI Switcher
enables effortless HDMI source switching using a high definition display(s). A simple and reliable solution, an HDMI Switcher links any two or more HDMI sources (DVD players and satellite set tops) to one or more HDTV displays.
It completely eliminates the need to disconnect then reconnect multiple HDTV sources, saving time by providing a fundamental tool that brings it all together behind the scenes.
These HDMI switcher can be used with:
- High definition Dish Network and DirecTV receivers with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- High definition cable receivers with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox with HDMI output
- Upconverting DVD players with HDMI outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- A/V surround sound receiver / preamp with HDMI switching
- and other similar devices.
These HDMI Switchers come in 5x1, and 3x1 HDMI switch configurations and maintain the highest HDMI video signal link to support HDTV resolution of 1080p.
HDMI Switcher Features:
These HDMI splitters are HDCP Compliant.
- PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD player compatible
- Frequency bandwidth of 1.65 Gbps.
- Power supply: included.
- Input/output with HDMI ports of 19 pin socket.
- Plug and play and no software needed.
HDCP (high bandwidth digital content protection) is a standard encoded into the video signal to prevent it from being pirated. If a source device is HDCP coded and is connected to a HDMI display or projector without the proper HDCP decoding mechanism, the picture is relegated to闁瑰吋濮w or in some cases, very low (480P) resolutions of the images.
In order to see HDTV with HDCP compliance, both the source, the display and any device in between must be equipped with HDMI connections that can pass HDCP, such as this HDMI switcher.
These HDMI switchers provide easy switching of multiple HDMI sources by using a remote control or the front panel switches. They also support long cable lengths.
Your video is only as good as the HDMI switch that connects it. Why not buy one of these HDMI switchers today?