This HDS-41R Switcher
allows four different HDMI (Digital video and audio) sources to share a single display
device. Each of 4 sources can be routed to the display via RS232, IR remote control or front panel selector.
Perfect for home theater systems, and combined with RTcom's HDMI distribution products, it is perfect for
distributed digital signage applications.
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
- Connects digital video and audio sources to HDMI compatible HDTV or Digital projects
- Signal Amplification ? Extend the interconnect copper cable length up to 15m
- Supports high resolution up to 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz refresh rate, HDTV signal up to 1080p
- Supports digital video and audio by HDMI standard 1.2 specification
- HDCP compliant
- HDMI Bandwidth
- Signal Format: Digital
- Support Resolutions: Up to 1920x1080@60hz, ATSC HD signal up to 1080p
- Connectors: HDMI "A" TYPE Female 4 ports
- Connectors: HDMI "A" TYPE Female 1 port
- Audio in/out
- Audio Sampling: Up to 24bit / 192KHz
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V, 2A Power supply adapter included
- Control: DB-9
- Type: RS232 or IR
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 330 x 105 x 30
- Weight: 1.5 kg
Why not buy this HDS-41R today?