KanexPro HDRGBRL HDMI to Component with Audio Converter
The KanexPro HDMI to Component audio-video converter is a classic fit for older, analog devices that needs seamless integration for today's home theater environments. It converts the HDMI input into analog component video for displays and projectors.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued or is out of stock. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The converter decodes the HDMI input signal and outputs to component signal with R+L audio. Ideal and cost-effective for legacy home-theater equipment that needs the transmission from HDMI sources. This device is not HDCP compliant.
KanexPro HDRGBRL HDMI to Component with Audio Converter Features:
- Convert HDMI signal into YPbPr (Component-video) and stereo audio
- Supports data rates to 6.75Gbps
- HDMI input resolutions up to 1080p (1920x1080@60Hz)
- Supports analog video output to 1080p & UXGA (1600x1200) with 10-bit DAC
- Decodes analog audio signal from HDMI
- Compact size
- 5VDC external power supply included
Why not buy this KanexPro HDRGBRL HDMI to Component with Audio Converter today?