HDMI to Component with Audio Converter
The KanexPro HDMI to Component audio-video converter is a classic fit for older, analog devices that needs seamless integration for today's home theater environments. It converts the HDMI input into analog component video for displays and projectors.
The converter decodes the HDMI input signal and outputs to component signal with R+L audio. Ideal and cost-effective for legacy home-theater equipment that needs the transmission from HDMI sources. This device is not HDCP compliant.
HDMI to Component with Audio Converter Features:
- Convert HDMI signal into YPbPr (Component-video) and stereo audio
- Supports data rates to 6.75Gbps
- HDMI input resolutions up to 1080p (1920x1080@60Hz)
- Supports analog video output to 1080p & UXGA (1600x1200) with 10-bit DAC
- Decodes analog audio signal from HDMI
- Compact size
- 5VDC external power supply included
Why not buy this HDMI to Component with Audio Converter today?
HDMI to Component with Audio Converter Specifications:
- Input: HDMI x1
- Output: Component (YPbPr)+RCA Audio x1
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth:1.65Gbps@165MHz
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- HDMI Input: 480i/576i/480p/576i/720p/1080i/1080p
- Component (YPbPr) Output: 480i/576i/480p/576i/720p/1080i/1080p
- Power Supply: 5V DC@2A
- Power Consumption: 5W
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +70
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- Storage Temperature: -10 to +80
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- Regulatory Approvals Converter: FCC, CE, UL
- Regulatory Approvals Power Supply: FCC, CE, UL
- Dimensions: 3.5閻1閻2.7 (88x25.5x68mm)
- Weight: 0.24lbs (110g)
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the HDMI to Component with Audio Converter or Call 800-841-9238
HDMI devices that are HDCP encrypted are not supported.