Aurora Multimedia HDOC-HDMI HDMI Fiber Optic Extender Cables
The HDOC series HDMI fiber optic cable is HDCP compliant and allows your digital display devices such as plasma TV, digital projectors, LCD monitors etc. to provide clear and crisp images at the distance of 33ft with a resolution of 1080p@60Hz. Designed for critical long wiring, it has transmitter and receiver located at the end of the cable and comes with an optical patented technology that eliminates the fear of distortions and also removes electrically noisy conditions.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Ideal for both commercial and residential installations, the cable can be used with digital projectors, cruise theatre and broadcasting system.
Aurora Multimedia HDOC-HDMI HDMI Fiber Optic Extender Cables Features:
- Just Plug and Play, same as copper cable use.
- Supports up to 1080p@60Hz,
- Integrated HDMI cable extension includes the fiber optics components and the DDC2B.
- No external power required(If your HDMI source is unable to provide a minimum of +5v, 500mA on pin#18, just plug the AC/DC power supply in TX module included Box).
- Compact and durable design.
- RGB and clock signals are transmitted via fiber optical cables, HDCP/DDC2B signal and 5V power is transmitted via copper cables.
- These are all integrated into a single cable with wrapped in a PVC jacket.
- No EMI characteristics, Meet FCC class A(ICES-003) and CE class A.
- Ideal for High definition digital Projector and Cruise Theater, Broadcasting system.
- HDCP compliant.
- Fully compatible with HDMI v1.2a,v1.3 standard.
- Compatible with DVI v1.1, Use HDMI to DVI adapter
Note: All Aurora Multimedia items are noncancelable and nonreturnable.
Why not buy this Aurora Multimedia HDOC-HDMI HDMI Fiber Optic Extender Cables today?