This HDMI Wireless Extender
delivers a plug and play wireless solution for HDMI displays and Apple IOS, Android's and Windows Laptops.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
HDMI Wireless Extender Features:
- Supports a Local Multi-media player using SD or USB ports
- Wirelessly sends picture, audio, 1080P video share between mobile smart devices to an HDMI equipped widescreen
- IOS, Android's and Windows all supported
- Streaming, screenshot,screen expansion mode all supported
- Compatible with the DLNA protocol standards
- AP mode for internet sharing supported
- Supports Apple Air-play protocol
- Analog and optical fiber audio output
- Fully HDMI and HDCP compliant
- Real-time uncompressed audio/video
- Multichannel compressed 5.1 audio support
- LPCM Supported when using Analog Audio @ 32, 44.1 and 48 KHz
- PCM Supported when using HDMI @ 32, 44.1 and 48 KHz
- Dolby™ 5.1 Surround Sound output on HDMI supported with number of channels dependent on how many channels the sink device supports (DVI sink devices can only transmit 2 channels)
The HDMI Wireless Extender is a wireless solution for extending many A/V sources utilizing HDMI.
How the HDMI Wireless Extender Works:
The HDMI Wireless Extender comes with a receive unit. At the display side, a short cable connects the HDMI output of the receiver unit to the HDMI input of the HDTV Display. The HDMI signal from the source travels wirelessly using no cables to the display, and a vibrant and crisp High Definition picture emerges on the HDTV Display.
Why not buy this HDMI Wireless Extender today?
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this HDMI Wireless Extender. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt & (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective HDMI Wireless Extender, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the HDMI Wireless Extender is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested & all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.HDTV Supply
also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this HDMI Wireless Extender. Please go to Extended Warranties
or see the above Options to purchase it.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).