HDMI Wireless Adapter (In-Room Solution)
Now send high definition audio/video signals to any HDTV compatible display up to 80feet(20meters) from this high-performance wireless adapter for HDMI from Gefen. The unit is designed to send high-definition content to computers via HDMI compatible devices such as set-top boxes, Blu-Ray players and other A/V sources. The unit consists of a small sender unit and one table-top receiver unit which supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and provide excellent support for 7.1 channels of digital audio in PCM, Dolby or DTS formats. Designed to provide in-room installation, there is no need for line-of-sight placement of transceivers for high-quality signal reception. Featuring plug in and play functionality, you can use the unit for extending A/V signals within a conference room, home theater or to those devices which require instant plugging of additional portable devices such as laptops or video cameras etc.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
HDMI Wireless Adapter (In-Room Solution) Features:
- Wireless extension of HDMI up to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD
- HDMI Features Supported: Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, and PCM digital audio streams up to 7.1 channels are supported, 3DTV pass-through, HDCP pass-through, Lip Sync
- Uncompressed High Definition A/V from source to display
- No latency
- Included IR remote for switching between up to three Sender units
- WHDI 1.0, FCC Part 15, and ETSI-compliant
Why not buy this HDMI Wireless Adapter (In-Room Solution) today?
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support the below 3D formats and work with many of our HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. This HDMI Wireless Adapter supports these 3D formats:
- Side-by-Side 3D Format
- Top-and-Bottom 3D Format
- Blu-ray 3D Format
- Frame packing
- and more
For explanation pictures see 3D FORMATS
We not only test this HDMI Wireless Adapter with lab equipment we also test many of our 3D devices with 3D products you are likely to use. The products used for the test are:
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
The 3D viewing results were awesome in our lab and did not have any picture or audio degradation. The normal and standard (2D) results equally exhibited a superb picture quality.