NTSC HDMI Tuner
This latest-technology, high-performance
NTSC HDMI Tuner
works both as a video up converter and switcher. This multimedia NTSC HDMI Tuner delivers full scale HD resolutions up to 1080p HDMI or 1920x1200 pixels DVI format with any degradation in its signal quality using its built-in advanced video processor.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products.
This NTSC HDMI Tuner enables users to streamline A/V setup without requiring to sweep audio video cable connection constantly for those TVs having limited inputs or TVs mounted at hard to reach locations. The NTSC HDMI Tuner also simplifies your cable management system, eliminating messy cables scattered all around the living area. Just connect the video sources to this unit and select the desired source input for display with enhanced picture quality.
The included push buttons can be used to perform functions such as power on/off, switching between TV channel, video input selection, and audio volume control. Advanced settings such as video mode, output resolution, PIP mode, MTS and many more are available through on-screen operation menu using the supplied remote controller.
NTSC HDMI Tuner Features:
- Designed to streamline the A/V installation setup by connecting all SD HD devices together and output in one single HDMI or DVI link with the big screen display.
- All-In-1 video format converter and video scaler solution for up-converting all standard analog videos to digital type signals.
- NTSC cable TV tuner with HDMI/DVI outputs.
- Great RF coaxial video to HDMI DVI demodulator for cable TV or satellite coax signals.
- Converts analog SD videos to digital signals at supreme high 1080p or 1920x1200 pixels.
- 3D digital comb filter with premium de-Interlace and noise reduction technology for clear images.
- Supports Picture-In-Picture mode for users to watch cable TV or DVD movie from a sub video window while satellite video or DVI computer screen being displayed in the main screen.
- PIP window can be resized and re-positioned to different location on the screen.
- Selectable digital video output modes with multiple video resolution levels:
- DVI: 1600x1200,1440x900,1366x768,1280x1024,1024x768,800x600 pixels at 60hz.
- HDMI: 480p720p,1080P at 60Hz
- Supports all component video inputs including 480i,480p,576i,576p,720p and 1080i.
- Supports all NTSC and PAL video inputs with automatic video mode detection.
- Supports various aspect ratios of 4:3, 16:9, 16:10 screen modes.
- 4 preset color screen modes: Warm/Cool/User Define/Preset to match different displays.
- Selectable screen ratios when in TV and AV Composite mode.
- Adjustable controls of video color elements for brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, color temperature and picture modes.
- Supports MTS for Stereo/SAP/Mono audio modes.
- Full-function remote controller with sleep timer function.
- Supports IR remote control extension.
Why not buy this NTSC HDMI Tuner today?
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this HDMI Tuner. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty.HDTV Supply
also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this HDMI Tuner. Please go to Extended Warranties
or see the above Options to purchase it.
Why not buy this HDMI Tuner today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).