Switch 2 - HDMI inputs to a Component Video or a VGA output with this
HDMI to Component
Adaptor. Netflix, Google TV, Apple TV (see below), iPad, iPhone 4S, GalaxyTab, Boxee, Roku, VuDu, Android devices, etc. compatible.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.Discontinued, see HDMI to Component Converter w/Audio.
HDMI to Component Features:
FOR APPLETV USERS:
- Convert HDMI input to RGBHV / YPbPr / YCbCr output with a HD-15D-Sub (VGA Style) jack.
- Two HDMI inputs can be switched easily.
- Easy to Use: Installs in seconds, no settings and it is a resolution pass-through converter.
- This device is purely for conversion between video formats. This device CANNOT convert the input/output video resolutions, nor can you record the outputs.
- Supports any version of HDMI including HDMI 1.3c devices
- Audio output: 3.5mm R/L stereo and mini toslink. A short Toslink to mini-toslink cable is supplied. See above for a Female stereo audio to 3.5mm Y Converter Cable
- Users can choose RGBHV or Component (YPbPr/YCbCr) output by using the VGA to component cable that is supplied See similar pic below).
- Supports 1.5Gbps signaling rate
- Support High-definition formats from 480i to 1080p.
- Green LED light indicates the connection status
- Allows manual selection of either of 2 HDMI inputs
- Converts HDMI input to Component Video Output
- Supports all SDTV and HDTV audio and video resolutions
- Supports DVI with a DVI to HDMI cable or adapter.
- International power supply: USA style 2 prong 100-240V at 50/60Hz @ 1a AC adapter
- Very small so that can be used when you travel, only 3" X 2" X 1".
This HDMI to Component supports the 720p 2nd version of an Apple TV if you upgrade to the latest Apple TV Software 5.0 (or above) allowing the following selectable outputs:
- 720p - 50/60 Hz
- 1024 X 768 - 50/60 Hz
- 800 X 600 - 50/60 Hz
- 480p - 50/60 Hz
- 640 X 480 - 50/60 Hz
so check your TV's manual or call the manufacturer to make sure your component inputs will support the above resolutions. If you do not upgrade to the latest Apple TV 5.0 (or above) software version you component inputs must support 720p.
If you want to use a 3rd generation 1080p AppleTV will need a device the captures the EDID device from the AppleTV, buy this Dual HDMI Input to VGA & Component Converter w/2 Audios
. You will then to set the resolution of the AppleTV to 720p or 1080i or whatever the component inputs of your TV supports (see below).
This device is not a scaler but only a converter. This means that the resolution of the incoming HDMI video signal is the same as the output signal and the component video input of the display (usually 1080i) MUST MATCH the source HDMI resolution for optimum picture quality. You may need to change it in the source devices MENU. If you don't match them you may not get a picture!
The HDMI to Component Video & VGA Converter is a high quality device that allows selection of either of its two HDMI inputs for conversion to an analog Y-Pb-Pr or a VGA video output but not both at the same time. The HDMI to Component Video & VGA Converter has a very wide video bandwidth insures that the analog output is capable of showing the fine detail present in most HDMI signals.WE HAVE ONLY A FEW LEFT AND THEN THIS PRODUCT WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE. IF YOU TRY TO RECORD WITH THIS CONVERTER YOU WON'T GET A PICTURE! THIS PRODUCT IS NOT SOLD FOR THE UNAUTHORIZED RECORDING OF COPYRIGHTED WORKS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, UNAUTHORIZED RECORDING FROM PRERECORDED COPYRIGHTED MOVIES. THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY SOLD TO ALLOW YOU TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR HD READY DISPLAY THAT DOES NOT INCORPORATE AN HDMI / DVI INPUT.
Why not buy this HDMI to Component today?