This is HDMI to Component Converter
converts an HDMI signal into both VGA and component video and optical audio and R/L audio signal. Netflix, Amazon PRIME, Wii U, Google TV, Apple 2, iPad2, iPhone 4S, GalaxyTab, Roku, VuDu, Android devices, etc. compatible.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
This HDMI to Component Converter is not a scaler but only a converter. This means that the resolution of the incoming HDMI video signal is the same as the output signal and the component video input of the display (usually 1080i) MUST MATCH the source HDMI resolution for optimum picture quality. You may need to change it in the source devices MENU. If you don't match them you may not get a picture!
HDMI to Component Converter Features:
- One HDMI input signal convert to one component (Y-Pb-Pr + SPDIF +R/L audio) or VGA + a SPDIF audio device
- Supported video input: HDMI 1.2a and HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant
- Supports both HDMI audio and HDMI video
- Other input adapters may be necessary depending upon the product you are using as an input if it does not have an HDMI output.
- Supported audio outputs: SPDIF (Optical)+ R/L analog
- Supported output: Supports up to UXGA, 720P and 1080i (50/60Hz) with the same output as input
- LED indication when the input and output is working
- The source device must be set at the NATIVE resolution of the TV as this unit doesn't convert resolutions. UXGA, 720p and 1080i are supported.
- No loss of quality
- Supports up to UXGA, 1920X1080p or 1080p single link DVI-D with a DVI to HDMI cable or adapter.
The HDMI to Component Converter allows users to enjoy their high definition image and sound when watching movies or playing games on the older monitors or projectors that don't have an HDMI input but have only red-green-blue component or VGA inputs.FOR APPLETV USERS:
This HDMI to Component Converter supports the 720p 2nd version of an Apple TV if you upgrade to the latest Apple TV Software 5.0 (or above) allowing the following selectable outputs:
- 720p - 50/60 Hz
- 1024 X 768 - 50/60 Hz
- 800 X 600 - 50/60 Hz
- 480p - 50/60 Hz
- 640 X 480 - 50/60 Hz
so check your TV's manual or call the manufacturer to make sure your component inputs will support the above resolutions. If you do not upgrade to the latest Apple TV 5.0 (or above) software version you component inputs must support 720p.
If you want to use a 3rd generation 1080p AppleTV will need a device the captures the EDID device from the AppleTV, buy this Dual HDMI Input to VGA & Component Converter w/2 Audios
. You will then to set the resolution of the AppleTV to 720p or 1080i or whatever the component inputs of your TV supports (see below).THIS PRODUCT IS NOT SOLD FOR THE UNAUTHORIZED RECORDING OF COPYRIGHTED WORKS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, UNAUTHORIZED RECORDING FROM PRERECORDED COPYRIGHTED MOVIES. THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY SOLD TO ALLOW YOU TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR HD READY DISPLAY THAT DOES NOT INCORPORATE AN HDMI / DVI INPUT.
Why not buy this HDMI to Component Converter today?